Delhi University (DU) announces Admission to Master of Commerce (M.Com) Program 2021
Delhi University M.Com Admission 2021 – Delhi University (DU), New Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into M.Com (Master of Commerce) program offered at Department of Commerce for the academic session 2021-22
Admission will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance test, followed by counseling, to be conducted by the University
Delhi University M.Com Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Sale of prospectus and application form begins :- p2nd week of April 2021
- Last date for submission of application form :- Last week of May, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University M.Com Admission 2021
- Passed HS or equivalent examinations (10+2) in the relevant streams shall be eligible for admission to Undergraduate/ five year Integrated Courses.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
Delhi University M.Com Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website http://www.du.ac.in/
- Interested candidates may obtain the prospectus and application form in person from the Section officer, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi-110007, against a Bank draft of Rs 750/- (Rs 600/- SC/ST/PH/CW/OBC candidates) drawn in favor of the Registrar, University of Delhi, payable at any Nationalized Bank
- One can get the same through post by sending requisition along with one self-addressed envelope (28 cm x 22 cm) and a demand draft of prescribed amount and format.
- However, candidates must write his/her name and address at the back of Bank Draft
- The duly filled in and completed application form along with requisite documents should be submitted by last date.
- The admission to students is offered through two modes, Direct admission (Category A) and through Entrance Test (Category B).
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the University’s website