Delhi Technological University PhD Program Admission for August 2022 Session
DTU PhD Admission – Delhi Technological University, Delhi invites applications for admission to Full-Time /Part-Time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session commencing in August 2022.
Interested candidates can check the details on DTU PhD Admission 2022 such as the program offered, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
- The University offers Ph.D. Program in a wide range of areas in Engineering, Sciences and Humanities. Delhi Technological University offers admission in Full-Time/Part-Time scholars for Ph.D. in various branches of
- Facilities for research work leading to the PhD degree are available in the departments of Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Environmental engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics & communication engineering, Humanities & USME, Design, Delhi School of Management, Computer Science & Engineering, Civil engineering, Biotechnology, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Applied chemistry & Polymer Science & Technology.
DTU PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Advertisement in Newspapers : 14th May 2022
- Opening of online Application Form : 13th May 2022
- Last date for Online Application and Fee deposit : 06th June 2022
- Display of list of eligible candidates for test on DTU website: 13th June 2022
- Date of Screening Test : 16th & 17th June 2022
- Declaration of Result : 18th June 2022
- Dates for Interview: 21st & 22nd June 2022
- Declaration of Final Result : 27th June 2022
- Date of Admission: 30th June & 1st July 2022
- Display of vacant seat for wait listed candidates: 08th July 2022
- Last round of admissions if required (Candidates are required to report along with original documents and bank draft for fee deposit): 12th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for DTU PhD Admission 2022
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/Management/ Humanities/Design and Social Science in a relevant discipline or equivalent with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is determined.
- In exceptional cases an applicant with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology having a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and having proven research capability may also be considered eligible.
- Relaxation of 5% in marks at the level of qualifying degree will be given to SC/ST category students for determining the eligibility conditions to apply for PhD. admission.
- All subject eligibility criteria check on http://www.dtu.ac.in/
DTU PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through only through DTU website www.dtu.ac.in
- For admission to PhD Programs 2022, all candidates need to register and fill the application online by accessing the official website: www.dtu.ac.in from 13 May to 06th June 2022.
- Candidates should first register using a valid email id and password, and then login for filling the online application form. Please note that an ‘Application number’ will be generated while filling up the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence.
- The application process is completed only when a print out of the filled online application form is taken after paying online the registration fee.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application forms etc. very carefully.
- For Gen/OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through debit card/credit card/net banking
- The short listing of applications possessing the minimum educational qualifications, for the purpose of screening test & interview will be done by the respective departments in consultation with the PhD. Coordinator nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
- The Entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration comprising of 60 multiple choice questions. The Cut off for the same will be decided by the University.
- Entrance Test shall be one of the following depending upon situation at the time of test :
- OMR Based pen-Paper type at DTU Campus.
- AI & Manually proctored Online Examination.
- Any other mode as per the situation.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website