Delhi School of Communication announces Post Graduate Diploma Program in Communication (PGDPC) along with Master’s in Mass Communication (MMC) Program 2022, Apply now
DSC PGDPC + MMC Admission – Delhi School of Communication, New Delhi invites application for admission to 2-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma Program in Communication (PGDPC) along with Master’s in Mass Communication (MMC) Program for the academic session 2022-24 (XXVIII Batch)
Read further for more details on DSC PGDPC + MMC Admission 2022.
- Post Graduate Diploma Program in Communication (PGDPC) along with Master’s in Mass Communication (MMC). The 2 year program consists of the following specialisations:
- Advertising and Entertainment Management
- Journalism and Public Relations
- Marketing and Digital
DSC PGDPC + MMC Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of the Online application : March 2022
DSC PGDPC + MMC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduates or those graduating in any stream in 2022 may apply for the DSC program.
- Work experience in communications is preferred though not mandatory.
DSC PGDPC + MMC Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
- candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.dsc.edu.in/
- The application forms may be downloaded and submitted online. When filling it online, the student will have to first pay the registration charges of Rs 1,100/- by Online payment(PayU money)/ bank transfer/ Demand Draft. Please Note: The candidate will have to provide the transaction ID/Deposit number/Demand Draft number in the application form.
- The application forms may be downloaded from the website or collected from the university campus.
- The registration charges for the form are Rs 1100/-. The amount may be transferred to the DSC account within 5 working days from the submission of form.
- The registration charges for the form are Rs 1100/- by Online payment(PayU money)/ bank transfer/ Demand Draft.
- The candidate is sending the Demand Draft, it will be in favour of ” DSC Educational Services Pvt Ltd” payable at New Delhi.
- For selection to DSC the candidate has to clear either our Internal Admission test or secure a certain percentage (kindly check with the institute) in any Indian Management Competitive exam such as MAT/CAT/ATMA.
- This is followed by a Psychological test. A½ hr objective type paper, testing an individual’s emotional quotient, writing skills, and overall creativity.
- Both the Psychological Test and the Written Test are now available online. Upon submission of the application form either online or via courier, a Unique ID will be provided by the institute (via email) along with a link to the Psychological Test and Written Test, in order to sit for it online
- The Personality Interview is conducted after the Psychological Test and Admission Test. It is the main criteria for selection to DSC.
For further information and to apply online, please visit the official website