|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
CSIR IITR Lucknow announces Admission to PhD Program for August 2021 Session
CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission 2021 – CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR IITR), invites applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic students with penchant for innovations for admission to PhD Program under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for the academic session commencing in August 2021
Area of Research & Development
- Environmental Toxicology
- Food, Drug & Chemical Toxicology
- Nanomaterial Toxicology
- Regulatory Toxicology
- Systems Toxicology and Health Risk Assessment
- Computational Toxicology
CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
For August Session 2021
- Last date to submit online application – 31st May 2021
For January Session 2022
- Start date of online application for admission – 16th March 2021
- Last date to submit online application – 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission 2021
For PhD in Science –
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree with a good academic record and valid fellowship through National Entrance Test (JRFs of various funding agencies e.g. CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT etc), DST-INSPIRE fellowship or other equivalent national level fellowships.
For PhD in Biological Sciences –
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbial Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Environmental Sciences / Food Science / Food Technology / Microbiology / Industrial Microbiology / Molecular Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Nanotechnology / Nano biosciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Toxicology / Zoology / Human Genetics / Virology / Forensic Science.
For PhD in Chemical Sciences –
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry /Forensic Science / Environmental Sciences.
- Candidates with only ICMR Project-JRF, DBT-Category ‘B’ JRF, GATE, GPAT, and/or NET-LS need not apply.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates is as per Government of India rules
CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online at AcSIR Online-Admission Portal: http://acsir.emli.in/
For Admission Process, you need to follow two phases:
- Sign-Up phase:- In the Sign-Up phase, once you successfully Sign-Up on AcSIR Online Admission Portal, you will be receiving an auto email on your email-id with login credentials and link to be re-directed for further complete admission form fill-up process.
- Online Application Form Phase :- On completion of AcSIR Online Application form, AcSIR Application Number (AAN) will be generated e.g. AcSIR12345. This AAN shall be used in future correspondence between applicant and AcSIR.
- All applications will be screened by a committee. Candidates short-listed after the screening, will be informed to appear for an interview/aptitude test at CSIR-IITR.
- The date of aptitude test/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be posted on the institute’s website.
- Those appearing for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA. The decision of the committee with regard to the selection of candidates shall remain final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website