CSIR Central Leather Research Institute announces Admission to PhD Program for August 2021 Session & January 2022 Session
CSIR-CLRI Chennai PhD Admission 2021 – CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, a premier research institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications for admission to Ph.D Programs under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for the academic session commencing in August 2021 & January 2022
CSIR-CLRI Chennai PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
For August Session 2021
- Last date to submit online application – 31st May 2021
For January Session 2022
- Last date to submit online application – 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CLRI Chennai PhD Admission 2021
For Regular Candidates:
- Ph.D. (Science):- Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in Physical/ Biological/ Chemical and related Sciences/ Technology and having a valid National level research fellowship offer of various funding agencies (CSIR/ UGC/ DBT / DST) or equivalent research fellowships.
- Ph.D. (Engineering):- Candidates holding Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in related discipline and having a valid National level research fellowship offer of various funding agencies (CSIR/ UGC/ DBT / DST) or equivalent research fellowships.
- Integrated Dual-Degree PhD (IDDP) Program in Engineering:- Candidates holding
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology with valid GATE Score.
- Project Assistants, Group III Technical Staff and CSIR Scientist’s with minimum 1 year of Experience at any CSIR Lab are also eligible to apply.
For Sponsored Candidates:
- Ph.D. (Science):- Personnel from Industry/ other outside organizations holding Master’s Degree in Physical/Biological/Chemical and Related Sciences.
- Ph.D. (Engineering):- Personnel from Industry/ other outside organizations holding Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in related discipline.
CSIR-CLRI Chennai PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online from 15th March 2021 to 31st May 2021 at the website http://acsir.res.in.
- For more details about the application and admission procedure and to know more about AcSIR, candidates are requested to visit the website http://acsir.res.in.
For Admission Process, you need to follow two phases:
- Sign-Up phase:- In the Sign-Up phase, once you successfully Sign-Up on AcSIR Online Admission Portal, you will be receiving an auto email on your email-id with login credentials and link to be re-directed for further complete admission form fill-up process.
- Online Application Form Phase :- On completion of AcSIR Online Application form, AcSIR Application Number (AAN) will be generated e.g. AcSIR12345. This AAN shall be used in future correspondence between applicant and AcSIR.
- All applications will be screened by a committee. Candidates short-listed after the screening, will be informed to appear for an interview/aptitude test at CSIR-CLRI.
- The date of aptitude test/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be posted on the institute’s website.
- Those appearing for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA. The decision of the committee with regard to the selection of candidates shall remain final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website