CSIR Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research announces Admission to PhD Program for August 2021 Session & January 2022 Session
CSIR-CIMFR PhD Admission 2021 – CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR) Dhanbad invites applications for Admission to PhD Programmes under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for the academic session commencing in August 2021 & January 2022
CSIR-CIMFR PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
For August Session 2021
- Last date to submit online application – 31st May 2021
For January Session 2022
- Last date to submit online application – 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CIMFR PhD Admission 2021
For Regular Candidates:
- Ph.D. (Science):- Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in Physical/ Biological/ Chemical and related Sciences/ Technology and having a valid National level research fellowship offer of various funding agencies (CSIR/ UGC/ DBT / DST) or equivalent research fellowships.
- Ph.D. (Engineering):- Candidates holding Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in related discipline and having a valid National level research fellowship offer of various funding agencies (CSIR/ UGC/ DBT / DST) or equivalent research fellowships.
- Integrated Dual-Degree PhD (IDDP) Program in Engineering:- Candidates holding
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology with valid GATE Score.
- Project Assistants, Group III Technical Staff and CSIR Scientist’s with minimum 1 year of Experience at any CSIR Lab are also eligible to apply.
For Sponsored Candidates:
- Ph.D. (Science):- Personnel from Industry/ other outside organizations holding Master’s Degree in Physical/Biological/Chemical and Related Sciences.
- Ph.D. (Engineering):- Personnel from Industry/ other outside organizations holding Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in related discipline.
CSIR-CIMFR PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online from 15th March 2021 to 31st May 2021 at the website http://acsir.res.in.
- For more details about the application and admission procedure and to know more about AcSIR, candidates are requested to visit the website http://acsir.res.in.
For Admission Process, you need to follow two phases:
- Sign-Up phase:- In the Sign-Up phase, once you successfully Sign-Up on AcSIR Online Admission Portal, you will be receiving an auto email on your email-id with login credentials and link to be re-directed for further complete admission form fill-up process.
- Online Application Form Phase :- On completion of AcSIR Online Application form, AcSIR Application Number (AAN) will be generated e.g. AcSIR12345. This AAN shall be used in future correspondence between applicant and AcSIR.
- All applications will be screened by a committee. Candidates short-listed after the screening, will be informed to appear for an interview/aptitude test at CSIR-CIMFR.
- The date of aptitude test/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be posted on the institute’s website.
- Those appearing for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA. The decision of the committee with regard to the selection of candidates shall remain final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website