Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology announces Summer Training Program 2022, Apply Now
CSIR CCMB Summer Training Program 2022 – CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CSIR-CCMB), Hyderabad invites applications for Summer Training Program 2022 to provide students with real-time exposure/hands-on experience in a research environment.
- Duration of the program is 60 days (eight weeks) between May-July 2022.
CSIR CCMB Summer Training Program Dates
- Last date for submitting online applications: 21st March 2022
- Display of the list of selected candidates on CCMB homepage: 31st March 2022
- Last date for selected candidates to inform their acceptance: 11th April 2022
- Tentative dates of joining CCMB: Between 23rd May – 06th June 2022
CSIR CCMB Summer Training Program Eligibility Criteria
- The program is open to the following students from all branches of life science studying at any Indian University/College/Research Institute.
- M.Sc. Program: Students admitted in 2021 (who finished the first year of M.Sc).
- B.Tech./B.Pharm Program: Students admitted in the year 2019 (who finished 3 years of B. Tech).
- Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech or B.Sc-M.Sc. or BVSc: Students who finished 8th Semester (or 4 years of their study)
- MBBS /BDS students in any year of their study can apply.
- M.Tech/ M.Pharm students are not eligible
CSIR CCMB Summer Training Program 2022 Application Process
- Applications for Summer Program 2022 MUST be submitted ONLINE only (https://www.ccmb.res.in/).
- Application, authorization letter from the HOD/DEAN of the Institute/ University/ College and recommendation letter for the Summer Program 2022 can be submitted online.
- The names of the selected candidates will be put up on the CCMB Website.
- It may be noted that no separate intimation would be sent to any candidate, and thus all applicants are expected to check the ‘selection list’ on CCMB Website.
- Academic excellence along with the ‘Statement of purpose’ and the ‘Recommendation letter’ are considered for the selection of candidates.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website