CSIR AcSIR announces Admission to Integrated Dual Degree Program (M.Tech – Ph.D) in Engineering for session 2021
CSIR AcSIR Integrated M.Tech-PhD Admission 2021 – CSIR AcSIR invites applications from bright and motivated candidates for admission to Integrated Dual Degree Program (IDDP) (M.Tech & Ph.D) in Engineering for August 2021 & January 2022 Session
Interested candidates can check out more details on CSIR AcSIR Integrated M.Tech-PhD Admission 2021 from the page below.
CSIR AcSIR Integrated M.Tech-PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
For August Session 2021
- Last date to submit online application – 31st May 2021
For January Session 2022
- Start date of online application for admission – 16th March 2021
- Last date to submit online application – 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR AcSIR Integrated M.Tech-PhD Admission 2021
- A 4-year undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science (such as BE/BTech/BS), or a five year degree in Science (such as MSc), or equivalent.
- At least one of the following –
(a) Awarded a national-level fellowship (such as NET JRF) tenable at CSIR institutes
(b) Meeting all the conditions required for eligibility for the CSIR-GATE-JRF
(c) Meeting all the conditions for award of the INSPIRE fellowship (typically awarded to students ranked first in the University)
(d) Meeting all the conditions stipulated by AcSIR for Project Assistants to register for a PhD
(e) Meeting all the conditions stipulated by AcSIR for industry-sponsored* students.
*With endorsement from Industry, Academic or Research Institutes for required academic leave and financial support during the program.
- These are only minimum quality yardsticks of eligibility for consideration for admission and bear no relationship with financial assistance or scholarship. Any stipend, scholarship or financial source for study would be the sole responsibility of the student. AcSIR itself does not provide any such scholarship or have any rule in these matters.
- Candidates whose final results are awaited, but who are otherwise eligible as per the screening criteria, can also apply.
CSIR AcSIR Integrated M.Tech-PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online at AcSIR Online-Admission Portal: http://acsir.emli.in/
For Admission Process, you need to follow two phases:
- Sign-Up phase:- In the Sign-Up phase, once you successfully Sign-Up on AcSIR Online Admission Portal, you will be receiving an auto email on your email-id with login credentials and link to be re-directed for further complete admission form fill-up process.
- Online Application Form Phase :- On completion of AcSIR Online Application form, AcSIR Application Number (AAN) will be generated e.g. AcSIR12345. This AAN shall be used in future correspondence between applicant and AcSIR.
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated electronically and they will be required to appear for Test and/or Interview at the designated centers on the dates announced, based on which final selection would be made.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website