Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering &Technology announces Admission Test 2022 for Diploma, Post Diploma and PG Diploma Admission, Apply now
CIPET Diploma Admission 2022 – Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology formerly Central Institute of Plastic Engineering Technology (CIPET) invites applications from eligible candidates for for admission to Diploma, Post Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma Programs for the academic year 2022-23 through CIPET Admission Test 2022
Read on for more details on CIPET Diploma Admission 2022 from the page below.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD PPT) : 2 years (4 semester)
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design in CAD / CAM (PD – PMD with CAD / CAM) : 1 ½ years (3 semester)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT) : 3 years (6 semester)
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) : 3 years (6 semester)
CIPET Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Commencement of on-line submission of application form: 27th February 2022
- Last Date of submitting the Application form : 05th June 2022
- Date of CIPET Admission Test 2022 : 19th June 2022
CIPET Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For DPMT: Full time 10th Std. Pass (Appeared final exam and expecting result also can apply).
- For DPT : Full time 10th Std. Pass (Appeared final exam and expecting result also can apply).
- For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM: Full time, 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/ Plastics/ Polymer/ Tool/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Automobile /Tool & Die Making/ Petrochemicals/ Industrial/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology or DPMT / DPT (CIPET) or equivalent) (Appeared final exam and expecting result also can apply).
- For PGD-PPT : Full time, 3 year Degree in Science. (Appeared for the final exam and expecting results also can apply).
- Age – No age limit
CIPET Diploma Admission Application Process 2022
- Step 1: Go to the official website https://cipet2022.onlineregistrationform.org/CIPET/
- Step 2: Register by entering details like name, date of birth, email id, contact number etc.
- Step 3: Login by entering the credentials sent at the registered email id and start filling the application form.
- Step 4: Enter personal details, test centre details, address details, parent’s details and academic qualification details etc.
- Step 5: Upload the documents in the application form such as photograph and signature etc.
- Step 6: After filling the application form, pay the application fee
- General / OBC/Other : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 250/-
- North eastern Region : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : through debit card / credit card / net banking / bank challan
- Based on academic record and performance in the computer based Test referred to as CIPET Admission Test 2022
- The test will be Computer Based test(CBT)
- Duration: 01 hour
- No. of Questions: 100
- Type: Objective / Multiple Choice
- No Negative marking
- Syllabus: As per entry qualification & G.K
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website Click Here