Chennai Mathematical Institute announces Admission to BSc, MSc and PhD Program for session 2022
Chennai Mathematical Institute Admission – Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI) has released the notification for Entrance Exam 2022 for admission to the various B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD Programs for the academic session 2022-23 through Entrance Test
Interested candidates can apply for Chennai Mathematical Institute Admission 2022 through online or offline mode.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computer Science (3 year course)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics and Physics (3 year course)
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Computer Science
- M.Sc. in Data Science
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Computer Science
- PhD in Physics
CMI Admission Dates 2022
- Applications open (online): Monday, 21 March, 2022
- Last date to fill out online applications, (including online payments): Saturday, 30 April, 2022, 23:59 IST
- Admit Cards to be available online: Tuesday, 10 May, 2022.
- Date of the Entrance Examination: Sunday, 22 May, 2022.
- Date of announcement of results: Approximately one month from the date of the entrance examination.
- Academic session starts: Monday, 1 August, 2022.
CMI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics and Computer Science: 12th standard or equivalent.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics and Physics: 12th standard or equivalent.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics: Undergraduate degree (BA, BSc, BE, BTech, …) with a strong background in mathematics.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science: Undergraduate degree (BA, BSc, BE, BTech, …) with a strong background in computer science.
- M.Sc. in Data Science: Undergraduate degree (BA, BSc, BE, BTech, …) with a background in mathematics/statistics/computer science.
- PhD in Mathematics : B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc.(Math)/M.Sc.(Math).
- PhD in Computer Science: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc.(C.S.)/M.C.A.
- PhD in Physics: M.Sc.(Physics).
CMI Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online or request for a printed application form, either by post or in person.
- Application form for all programs is available at https://www.cmi.ac.in/admissions/ and Click on the appropriate link
- B.Sc Programs: Rs 750/-
- MSc/PhD Programs: Rs 750/- or Rs 900/-, depending on the combination of programs that you apply
- For all programs other than PhD Physics, applicants will have to take an entrance examination.
- Selection for all PhD programs will involve an interview at Chennai for shortlisted candidates. For all other programs, interviews will be at the discretion of the Admissions Committee. The Committee may call shortlisted candidates for an interview depending on their prior academic record.
- For PhD Physics, candidates should write the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST). There is no separate CMI entrance examination for PhD Physics.
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Silchar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tiruchi, Trivandrum, Visakhapatnam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website