Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut announces PG Program Admission 2022 through Entrance Exam
CCS University Meerut PG Admission 2022 – Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut invites applications for admission to Regular and Self – Financed Courses (M.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed. and LL.M.) of University Campus and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2022-23.
CCS University Meerut PG Admission 2022
PG Programs offered
- B.P.Ed. & M.P.Ed.
- Last date for submission of online Application form : 15th August 2022
- Proposed Dates for downloading Admit Cards: August 20, 2022– August 30, 2022
- Proposed Date of Entrance Exam: First week of Sept. 2022
Eligibility Criteria for CCS University Meerut PG Admission 2022
- For M.Ed : Passed B.Ed. degree examination with 55% marks (50% theory 50% practical separately) and has obtained second division marks in graduation.
- Therefore, only those students whose B.Ed. results are complete on the date of application may apply for admission
- For LLM : Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ LL.B. (3 years/5 years course) with 50% marks.
- For M.P.Ed : Passed Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed ) or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
- Passed Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks.
- For B.P.Ed : Passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter-College/ Inter-Zonal/District/ School Competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
- The students who have appeared/appearing in their final qualifying degree exams and, if the result is awaited, such candidates may apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/
- The candidate will be required to submit the printed and signed copy of the downloaded Application form along with photocopies of mark sheets and certificates at the time of counseling for admission.
- Please Read Eligibility Conditions and Admission Related Information Carefully from the Information Brochure before Submitting the Form.
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 500/-
- For General/OBC Category : Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- For Admission to M.Ed., the Entrance Test will be of a single question paper of 3 hours duration containing 250 objective type questions [Mental ability-100 questions, Subject competence (B.Ed.)-100 questions, Language ability (Hindi or English)-50 questions)].Merit will be prepared for admission in M.Ed. programme on the basis of entrance score only.
- For Admission to LL.M., the Entrance Test will be of a single question paper of 2 hours duration containing 100 objective type questions, based on 10 questions each from 10 papers of the subject, namely: Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law of India, Law of Crime (IPC), Law of Contract (General principles of contract), Law of Torts, Public International Law, Family law (Hindu and Muslim Law), Environmental Law, Administrative Law and Company Law, each with multiple choices having only one best amongst the given choices.
- For Admission to B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. Programs Offered in C.C.S. University campus and affiliated colleges, students will have to apply through the online portal of the University. The admissions in B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. Programmes will be based on the following criteria:
- The specific admission criteria by taking the following components for B.P.Ed. & M.P.Ed.Courses will be:-
- Physical Fitness Test : 100 Marks
- Sports Achievements : 18 Marks
- University Weightage : 08 Marks
- Academic Weightage : 14 Marks (First Div.–14 Marks & II Div.–10 Marks) (for qualifying exam)
- Interview : 10 Marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website