Central University of Himachal Pradesh announces Admission to UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Program 2021-22
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2021 – Central University of Himachal Pradesh invites applications from interested eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses offered by the university for the academic year 2021-22
Candidates can check out more details on Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2021 such as the course offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the post below
- UG Courses : B.A., B.Sc., B.Sc. (Medical), B.C.A., B.Com., B.B.A., BFA, B.P.Ed., B.Lib ISc, B. Voc Courses etc.
- PG Courses : M.A., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Medical), MSW, MBA, MCA, M.Com., M.P.Ed., B.Ed, M.Ed., M.Lib.ISc. & MPhil etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in Deen Dayal Upadhyay Studies, Jammu and Kashmir Studies, Yoga Studies, Hindu Studies, Ambedkar Studies etc.
- Diploma & Certificate Courses : Diploma /Certificate in Kashmiri Language (Sharda Script), Gojri Language, Yoga Studies, Hindu Studies, Ambedkar Studies etc.
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Application for PG : 22nd August 2021
- Last date for submission of Application for all UG, PG Diploma & Certificate courses : 31st August 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination (For PG Programmes of Study only) : 11th September 2021
- Date of Downloading Admit Card : 05th September 2021
- Declaration of Result of Entrance Examination : 17th September 2021
- Orientation Programme & Commencement of Classes : 01st October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2021
- For UG, Certificate & Diploma Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://cuhimachal.ac.in/
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://cuhimachal.ac.in/
- All admissions shall be based on the online applications only received in response to the admission notification and issue of this prospectus. The prospectus can be downloaded free of cost from the university website (www.cuhimachal.ac.in). Hard copy of the prospectus / application form shall NOT be made available by the University.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website
- For General /EWS Category : Rs 400/- (Rs 200/- for B.Voc./ PG Diploma/ Certificate)
- For OBC Category : Rs 300/-(Rs 150/- for B.Voc./ PG Diploma/ Certificate)
- For SC/ST/PH Categories : Rs 100/- (Rs 50/- for B.Voc./PG Diploma/ Certificate)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Admission to Certificate / UG Programmes of Study will be done on the basis of Merit of 10+2 Examination.
- Admission to PG Diploma Programmes of Study will be done on the basis of Merit of Bachelor / UG Examination.
- The University has introduced an All India Level Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate (PG) Programmes of Study with a view to assess the knowledge of the subject of the student to pursue higher studies.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website