Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Entrance Test (PHARM PG) 2022 for Admission to M. Pharm. and Pharm. D. (PB) Program, Apply now
BVP PHARM PG 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune invites application for Common Entrance Test (PHARM PG) 2022 for Admission to Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm) and Doctor of Pharmacy [Post Baccalaureate (Pharm. D. (PB)] course offered by Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune for the academic year 2022-232
Read on for more details on BVP PHARM PG 2022.
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Specialization in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Quality Assurance Techniques (QAT), Pharmaceutical biotechnology & Drug regulatory affairs
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Post Baccalaureate) Course (Pharm. D. (PB))
BVP PHARM PG Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application : 14th June 2022
- Date of Exam (PHARM PG 2022) : 26th June 2022
- Result announcement Date : 05th July 2022
- Counselling Date : 14th & 15th July 2022
- College Start Date : 01st August 2022
BVP PHARM PG Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Admission to M.Pharm Course :
- Candidates who has (passed B.Pharm. Examination scoring not less than 55% marks (50 % in the case of the SC/ST, Quality improvement program scheme and sponsored category candidate) or equivalent grade points from any AICTE approved institution shall be eligible to appear for the online computer-based entrance test for Admission to M.Pharm. course.
- The candidate who has appeared or who is likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. B.Pharm. but whose result has not been declared can also appear for the online computer-based entrance test. But the candidate will be considered eligible for admission only if the candidate passes the qualifying examination before the date of counselling, with the requisite percentage of marks.
- Admission to M.Pharm. course will be given strictly on the basis of merit obtained by the candidates in their respective categories i.e. SC/ST, GPAT or sponsored etc. in the PHARMPG-2022.
- Candidates having qualified GPAT with valid scores shall be eligible to receive fellowships from AICTE, as per its currently applicable norms. However, candidates who do not have qualified GPAT scores can also appear for the online computer-based entrance test.
- Admission to each category shall be made as per the break-up indicated in this brochure elsewhere. GPAT qualified candidates only shall be considered eligible for the non-sponsored category of students (General and SC/ST). In case the GPAT qualified candidates are not available, admissions will be given to those non GPAT students who are in the merit in the online computer-based entrance test.
For Admission to Pharm.D. (PB) Course
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- The candidate should have passed in B.Pharm Course from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy council of India.
BVP PHARM PG Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
- Application Fee : Rs 1,700 /-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the entrance test (PHARMPG-2022) is a combined online computer-based entrance test for admission to M.Pharm or Pharm D. (PB).
- The admissions to M.Pharm. will be given on the basis of a combined merit list of online computer-based entrance test PHARMPG-2022 of BVDU.
BVP PHARM PG 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Computer Based Test / Remote proctored home-based online Entrance test
- Language : English language
- Duration of exam : 180 minutes
- Type of questions : Multiple-Choice Questions
- No. of Question : 200 question
- Total Marks : 200 Marks
- Marking Scheme : 1 mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
BVP PHARM PG 2022 Syllabus
- The questions will be based on the Syllabus of Std. XII in science curriculum and bachelor’s degree in science curriculum).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website