BML Munjal University announces Admission to Bachelors of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
BML Munjal University BBA Admission – BML Munjal University (BMU), Gurgaon has invited applications for admission to three-years Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Programs for the academic session 2022.
Interested candidates can check all the details of BML Munjal University BBA Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, Admission procedure etc. from the post below.
BBA Program Offered
- BBA (Regular)
- BBA with specialization in Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- BBA with specialization in Business Analytics
- BBA with specialization in Digital Marketing
BML Munjal University BBA Admission Dates 2022
Early Admission 1
- Applications Start : Monday, December 13, 2021
- Applications Close : Friday, January 28, 2022
Early Admission 2
- Applications Start : Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Applications Close : Friday, March 25, 2022
Early Admission 3
- Applications Start : Saturday, March 26, 2022
- Applications Close : Friday, May 6, 2022
Early Admission 4
- Applications Start : Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Applications Close : To be announced*
BML Munjal University BBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the state boards or from any of the Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU) are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their class XII final board examinations
- All Candidates applying for BBA in Family Business and Entrepreneurship need to either have a family business background or should have passion about doing Business
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University.
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances of selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their SAT score. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534.
BML Munjal University BBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/bba/
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
- Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal Interview
- Migration-admission decision
- Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Class XII and good academic performance in the first two semesters of the first year of the programme they are pursuing elsewhere will be eligible for admission to the BBA programmes.
- Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Note : The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website