Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Ranchi announces admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Program 2021-2025
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission – Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra, Ranchi invites applications from eligible Class XII pass-out aspiring for admission to 4-year (8-semester) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Program of the Institute at Mesra for the academic session 2021-2025
- Program Duration: 4-Year (8-Semester)
- No. of Seats: 60
Mesra B.Pharm Admission Dates 2021
- Filling of online form commences from: 05th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 15th November 2021
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2021 or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2021 (NEET-UG)
- Candidates must have passed Class 12/I.Sc. or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology in Class 12 / I.Sc. or Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD).
- Marks in Class 12 to be computed as average of following 4 subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1995 in case of General / OBC category and 1st October 1990 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
Mesra B.Pharm Admission Application Process 2021
- This Undergraduate Information Brochure 2021 covers admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) programme at Mesra, Ranchi.
- To fill online application form, click on the link ‘Apply Online’ to register and create ‘username’ and ‘password’ for the application process
- To apply for the above program, Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Candidates should pay through ICICI payment Gateway
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- Selections will be made on merit, that will be drawn by giving:
- 60% weightage to JEE (Main) 2021/National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2021 (NEET-UG) Score [total marks obtained] and
- 40% weightage to academic performance (marks in Class 12 / equivalent qualifying exam)
- For all other programs the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST – 7.5%)
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (5%).
- Upto 1 seat may be allotted to the candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions
- 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed their qualifying examination (Class 12) from Jharkhand State.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website