Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Management Aptitude Test 2022 for Admission to BBA and BCA Program
BVP BUMAT 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune (BVP) invites applications for Management Aptitude Test (BUMAT) 2022 for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Programs offered by the University for the academic year 2022-23.
Interested candidates can check the post below for details on BUMAT 2022 like eligibility criteria, application process, fees, exam pattern and more.
- 3-year Full-Time BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) Program, Specialization in Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, IB, Banking and Insurance, Event Retail and Hospitality Management
- 3-year Full-Time BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) Program
Campuses offering BBA and BCA Program
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development Pune
- Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi
- Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration, Sangli
- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad
- Institute of Management, Kolhapur
- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Science, Solapur
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Navi Mumbai
BVP BUMAT Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application : 01st June 2022
- Date of Exam (BUMAT 2021) : 12th June 2022
- Result announcement Date : 18th June 2022
- Counselling Date : 27th June to 02nd July 2022
- College Start Date : 15th July 2022
BVP BUMAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates applying for BUMAT 2022 must ensure that they comply by the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- The candidate should have cleared HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognized board
- A candidate belonging to the General category should have secured a minimum of 45% of marks in 10+2.
- A candidate belonging to SC/ST category should have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in 10+2.
BVP BUMAT Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Step 1 – Fill in the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2 – Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4 – Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. (if applicable)
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Application fee : Rs. 1200/- + applicable payment gateway charges
- Mode of Payment : Through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking / Demand Draft
- Selection will be based on the entrance test (BUMAT 2022) conducted from 12th June 2022 through computer-based or remote proctored internet-based Entrance Test.
BUMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Computer Based Test / Remote proctored home-based online Entrance test
- Duration of exam : 1 hour
- Type of questions : Multiple-Choice Questions
- No. of questions : 200 questions
- Total Marks : 200 Marks
- Negative Marking : There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Numerical Aptitude – 60 Question
- Reasoning – 60 Questions
- Verbal Ability- 60 Questions
- Reading Comprehension- 20 Questions
BUMAT 2022 Syllabus
- The question paper will be based on 10+2 level basic Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website