Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Admission to M.Sc Program 2022, Apply now
Bharati Vidyapeeth University M.Sc Admission 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune invites application for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses (M.Sc. Programs) for the academic session 2022-22 on the basis of online Computer Based Entrance Test.
Read on for more details on Bharati Vidyapeeth University M.Sc Admission 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, fees, program offered, etc from the post below.
- M.Sc. Environment
- M.Sc. Geoinformatics
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Bioinformatics
- M.Sc. Audiology
- M.Sc. SLP
- M. Sc. Nursing
Bharati Vidyapeeth University M.Sc Admission Dates 2022
For M. Sc. Environment, M. Sc. Geoinformatics & MSc Nursing:
- Last Date for submission of the online application : 07th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam (MEVST/MGI – 2022) : 19th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam (MSc(Nursing) 2022) :19th June 2022
- Result Date : 28th June 2022
- Counselling Date : 04th July 2022
- College Start Date : 01st August 2022
For M. Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Medical – Biotechnology & M. Sc. Bioinformatics:
- Last Date for submission of the online application : 21st June 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam (MBT- 2022) : 03rd July 2022
- Result Date : 20th July 2022
- Counselling Date : 10th August 2022
- College Start Date : 01st September 2022
For M.Sc. SLP & M.Sc. Audiology:
- Last Date for submission of the online application : 14th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam (MSc(SLP)ET-2022) : 14th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam (MSc (Audiology) ET2022) : 14th June 2022
- Result Date : 04th July 2022
- Counselling Date : 18th July 2022
- College Start Date : 01st August 2022
Bharati Vidyapeeth University M.Sc Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- M.Sc. Audiology & M.Sc. Speech : Passed B.ASLP or B.Sc (Speech & Hearing) degree of any university recognized with 55% minimum marks
- M.Sc. Environment & M.Sc. Geoinformatics : Bachelors examination from any recognized University or its equivalent examination with any of the following subjects – Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Geology, Geography, Life Sciences, Fisheries Science, B.E.(Civil Engineering), Environmental Engineering, Agriculture, Physics, Biotechnology with minimum 50% marks (45% is case of SC/ST candidates).
- M.Sc. Biotechnology : Passed B.Sc from any recognized university or its equivalent exam in any of the subjects, Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Agriculture/ Life Sciences/ Chemistry/ Zoology/Botany with minimum 50% marks in the respective subjects (45% in case of SC/ST)
- M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology : Passed B.Sc from any recognized university or its equivalent exam in any of the subjects, Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Microbiology/Botany/Chemistry/ Pharmacy/Medicine including homeopathy and Ayurveda/ Veterinary science with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) aggregate marks in graduation.
- M.Sc. Bioinformatics : Passed B.Sc Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Science & Technology with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) aggregate marks from any recognized University.
- MSc Nursing : Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates).
Bharati Vidyapeeth University M.Sc Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
Steps to Apply Online
- Step 1- Fill in the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2- Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking.(if applicable)
- Step 5- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- PG- MSc Environment/MSc Geo-Informatics : Rs. 1200/-
- PG- M.Sc. Biotechnology/M. Sc. Medical – Biotechnology/M. Sc. Bioinformatics : Rs. 1450/-
- PG- M. Sc. SLP/ M. Sc. Audiology : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Selection will be based on computer based or remote proctored internet-based (as per their choice) Common Entrance Test e. Entrance Test Updates will be provided shortly by SMS & Email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website