Bharathidasan University announces Admission to UG, PG and Diploma Programs 2021-21
Bharathidasan University Admission 2021 – Bharathidasan University invites application for admission to various UG, PG and Diploma Programs offered at University Department for the academic session 2021-22
Candidates can check out more details on Bharathidasan University Admission 2021 such as the course offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- BCA – Differently Abled (Speech and Hearing Impaired Students only)
- B.Voc – Automobile Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Trouble-shooting and Maintenance of Electrical & Electronic Equipment
- B.Sc. – Yoga for Human Excellence
- B.P.Ed. – Physical Education (2 Years)
PG Integrated Programs
- M.Tech – Biotechnology, Computer Science & Engineering* and Geological Technology & Geoinformatics (Six Years)
- M.A. – History and Sociology (Five years)
- M.Sc. – Bioinformatics, Biomedical Science, Geography and Life Sciences (Five Year)
- M.P.A. (Folk Dance/Classical Dance), M.Ed., M.S.W. (Specialization in: Community Development, Human Resources Management and Clinical Social Work), M.L.I.Sc. (Regular/Lateral ),M.C.A. and M.P.Ed.
- M.B.A. – M.B.A (Admission through TANCET) and M.B.A. Financial Management
- M.A. – Development Studies, Economics, English, Gender Studies, Human Resource Management, History, Sociology and Tamil
- M.Sc. – Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Biotechnology (Marine), Biotechnology (Environment), Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Science & Sustainable Management,
- Geology, Geography, Mathematics, Medical Physics, Microbiology, Marine Science, Physics, Statistics, Zoology and Yoga for Human Excellence
- M.Tech. – Geoinformatics
PG Diploma Programs
- Data Science (CSE), E-Learning (PT), Yoga (PT), Fitness Management (PT), Life Skills & Management (FT/PT), Micro & Small Enterprise Development (FT/PT), GHUJPJHRD; GILG ; GFS; (PT), Molecular Diagnostics, Environmental Genomics, Digital Library & Knowledge Management (FT/PT), Development Management and Inclusive Training & Development.
- Life Skills and Management (FT/PT), Micro & Small Enterprise Development (FT/PT), (PT/CC), (PT), Office Automation & Assistive Technology, Photo Edition & 2D Animation and Vocational Training & Development
- French (P.T), Techniques on Organic Farming, Periyarial, Non-Government Organization, Marine Catering, Sign Language, Gender Studies, Women Entrepreneurship Development, Fashion Designing, Biofertilizers & Mushroom Production Technology, First Aid & Safety Management, Personality Development, Group Dynamics and Soft Skill Development.
Bharathidasan University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application forms:
- BCA, B.Voc., 6-year & 5-year Integrated PG Programs: Within 15 days of declaration of HSC/Plus 2 results.
- All Other Programmes: 28th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathidasan University Admission 2021
- For UG & Diploma Courses: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses: Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University. Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For course wise eligibility criteria, check the University Website: www.bdu.ac.in
Bharathidasan University Admission 2021 Dates Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website: oms.bdu.ac.in/admissions/
- The application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidates, providing all the necessary information. Attested copies of date of birth, community and marks secured should be sent/uploaded along with the application form.
- SC/ST & Otherwise Abled – Rs.175/-
- For All Others – Rs.355/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website