Azim Premji University Bangalore announces Admission for Undergraduate Programs 2022 (Early Admissions), Apply now
Azim Premji University UG Admission- Azim Premji University, Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 3-years full time Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) and B.Sc.B.Ed. – Dual degree in Science and Education for the academic year 2022.
Check out the post below for more details such as the course offered, dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. for Azim Premji University UG Admission 2022
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics, Biology
- B.A. in Economics, English, Philosophy & History
- B.Sc. B.Ed. – Dual degree in Science and Education
Azim Premji University UG Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of apply: 18th December 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: 02nd January 2022
- Personal Interview: 29th Jan to 06th February 2022
- Academic Session Starts: July 2022
Azim Premji University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- CBSE/State/ISC Board
- Candidates must have Complete Class 12 board exams in any Indian board and have a score of 50%.
- Applicants who have completed their Class 12 by July 2019 with a score of 50%
- Applicants appearing for their final examinations by 2020 are eligible to apply
- IGCSE/Cambridge Assessment International Education
- Candidates must have appeared for or successfully completed at least Three subjects at the GCE Advanced Level.
- Candidates must have obtained a recognized 10th standard certificate from an Indian or foreign certifying Board or Cambridge IGCSE or O Levels with at least 5 subjects including English.
International Baccalaureate board
- Candidates must have appeared for or successfully completed the IB Diploma /Certificate and obtained at least 24 points from a total of at least six subjects with a minimum of three subjects at higher level and three subjects at standard level.
- Candidates must have obtained a recognized 10th standard certificate from an Indian or foreign certifying Board.
- Candidates should not be more than 19 years of age while joining the program for 2022 admissions.
Azim Premji University UG Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in
- Applicant has to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth
- Application Form can be downloaded from the University website. The completed application form should be mailed to the Admissions Office, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560100
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment
- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Offline through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”
- The selection process for the UG Program include:
- Part A (Multiple Choice) – Test that will assess the English language capacities and quantitative capacities.
- Part B – Written component: Applicants will have to write an essay/ data analysis/ problem solving based on their major preference which would assess writing and analytical skills.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for a personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website