Azim Premji University Bangalore announces Admission to Postgraduate courses for Academic Session 2023, Apply Now
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2023 – Azim Premji University, Bangalore has released an admission notification and invites eligible candidates for admission to its 2-years full-time Postgraduate Program and 1-year Master of Laws (LL.M) in Law and Development for the academic year 2023.
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2023
- MA in Education
- LLM in Law and Development
- MA in Development
- MA in Economics
- Master of Public Health
- Last date to apply : 26th November 2022
- National Entrance Test : 24th December 2022
- Personal Interviews : Jan-Feb 2023
- Admission Offers : Feb 2023
- Commencement of session : Jul 2023
- Application opens : Jan 2023
- Last date to apply : 12th February 2023
- National Entrance Test : 12th March 2023
- Personal Interviews : Apr 2023
- Admission Offers : May-Jun 2023
- Commencement of session : 15th Jul 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University.
- Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final year examinations and completing their graduation on or before September 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB 3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University in India or abroad. Candidates with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in/
- Applicants have to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth
- Application Form can be downloaded from the University website
- Completed application form should be mailed to the Admissions Office, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560100.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Offline through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”
The selection process for the Postgraduate Programme include:
- Entrance Test: Test that will assess the English language capacities and quantitative capacities
- Written Component: Applicants will have to write an essay/ data analysis/ problem solving based on their major preference which would assess writing and analytical skills.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for a personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website