Azim Premji University Bangalore announces Admission to Postgraduate courses for Academic Session 2022, Fill Application Form Now
Azim Premji University PG Admission – Azim Premji University, Bangalore has released an admission notification and invites eligible candidates for admission to its 2-years full-time Postgraduate Program and 1-year Master of Laws (LL.M) in Law and Development for the academic year 2022.
Check out the post below for more details such as the course offered, dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. for Azim Premji University PG Admission 2022
- M.A. Education
- M.A. Development
- M.A. Public Policy & Governance
- M.A. Economics
- LL.M. in Law and Development
Azim Premji University PG Admission Dates 2022
- Applications open: OCT 2021
- Applications close: 28th February, 2022
- Academic session begins: July 2022
Azim Premji University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University.
- Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final year examinations and completing their graduation on or before September 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB 3years / 5 years) from a recognised University in India or abroad. Candidates with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Azim Premji University PG Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in/
- Applicants have to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth
- Application Form can be downloaded from the University website
- Completed application form should be mailed to the Admissions Office, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560100.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Offline through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”
The selection process for the Postgraduate Programme include:
- Entrance Test: Test that will assess the English language capacities and quantitative capacities
- Written Component: Applicants will have to write an essay/ data analysis/ problem solving based on their major preference which would assess writing and analytical skills.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for a personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website