Avinashilingam University for Women announce UG, PG, PG Diploma, PhD & M.Phil Admission 2021, Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Avinashilingam University for Women Admission 2021 – Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women (Deemed to be University) invites applications for admission to UG, PG, PG Diploma, PhD & M.Phi Programs offered at its School Departments for the academic session 2021-22.
- UG Courses : B.A., BE, BBA, BCA, B.Com., B.Voc., B.Sc., etc.
- PG Courses : MA, ME, MCA, MBA, M.Com., M.Sc., MSW, M.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : Food Service Management and Diploma Dietetics, Hotel Management, Food Processing and Technology / Engineering etc.
- M.Phil. & Ph.D. : Food Service Management & Dietetics, Resource Management, Food Science & Nutrition, Textiles & Clothing etc.
Avinashilingam University for Women Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to apply :- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Avinashilingam University for Women Admission 2021
- For UG & Diploma Courses :Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age and should be less than 23 years of age at the time of appearing for admission as on May, 2021.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed the qualifying three-year degree programme (10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern) of a recognised university with at least 55% marks in the major subjects concerned.
- For B.Ed & M.Ed Course : 3 years Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- For M.Phil. & Ph.D. Courses : Master’s degree in with minimum 55% marks
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examinations and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://avinuty.ac.in/
Avinashilingam University for Women Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://avinuty.ac.in/
- Candidates read carefully the prospectus available on the website.
- For UG Programmes : Rs.100/-
- For PG Programmes : Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking and Offline through Demand draft
- For UG courses : Admission shall be based on merit on the basis of marks qualifying examination.
- For PG courses : Admission shall be based on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website