Army Institute of Fashion Design Bangalore announces Admission to Undergraduate Course 2022, Apply now
AIFD Bangalore UG Admission 2022 – Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore invites application for admission to Undergraduate Program for the academic year 2022-23. Applications can be submitted through online mode till May 05, 2022.
Candidates can check details such as eligibility criteria, application process and more for AIFD Bangalore UG Admission 2022.
Course offered, Duration and No.of Seats
- Course : B.Sc Fashion & Apparel Design
- Duration – 4 years (8 Semesters)
- Intake – 60
- Course : B.Sc Interior Design & Decoration
- Duration – 4 years (8 Semesters)
- Intake – 60
AIFD Bangalore UG Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for receipt of application form : 05 May 2022
- Last date for receipt of application form (with late fee of Rs.100/-) : 20th May 2022
- Dispatch of admit cards to students : 27th May 2022
- Online Admission Test (OAT) : 29th May 2022 (Sunday)
- Announcement of Results (only one list) (in institute website aifd.edu.in, www.aifdonline.in) : 10th June 2022
- Registration of candidates for institute and hostel by paying Rs.10,000/-and Rs.5,000/- respectively : 17th June 2022
- Announcement of final list of selected candidates who have paid registration charges for Institute & Hostel will be published in the institute website : 20th June 2022
- Dispatch of joining instructions to the selected candidates : 24th June 2022 onwards
- Payment of balance of Institute and Hostel Fee and last date to withdraw the seat if the balance fee is not paid or candidate fails to withdraw seat, seat will be allotted to waiting list candidates
- and the registration fee will be forfeited. : 30th June 2022
- Tentative date of reporting to Institute for admission (Selected candidates only) : 05th July 2022
- Commencement of Course (tentative) : 11th July 2022
AIFD Bangalore UG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The applicants must fall into one of the following categories :-
- Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army (Submit Certificate No 1).
- Children of ex Army personnel granted / awarded regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board / invalid Medical Board. This includes wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension (Submit Certificate No 1).
- Adopted/Step Children and Children of Remarried Widows :–
- Adopted child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission (Submit Certificate No 2).
- Step children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army who is otherwise eligible (Submit Certificate No 2).
Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases:–
- Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Ex Army Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps Officers Presently Serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/IAF). Wards of only those ex Army medical officers / Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for 10 years.
- Eligibility Criteria for Children of APS / MNS / TA Personnel (Submit Certificate No 3).
- UG Course : The applicant must have passed 11th and 12th Std having studied the same combination for two years as regular students with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks from a board recognized by UGC/University. Bengaluru North University norms will be followed with regard to admission approval, refund of fees and retention of original documents from time to time.
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination as a regular candidate are only eligible for admission to B.Sc. (FAD) as per Bengaluru North University norms.
- Candidates who have passed through the Distance Education System or privately through NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) have to offer the same combination of subjects in both 11th and 12th Standard.
- Physical Fitness : Besides fulfilling the eligibility conditions mentioned above, the candidate should be certified by MH / RMO / Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect in the enclosed form Appendix H is required to be submitted by the candidates at the time of admission.
AIFD Bangalore UG Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to fill the Online Admission Application form for UG Course B.Sc FAD in the given link (https://aifd.edu.in/) before 05 May 2022
- Separate Hostel facilities are available for Boys and Girls
- Admission for UG Course will be based on Online Admission Test (OAT) merit basis.
- 54 seats are available for wards of Army Personnel out of 60 intake each for B.Sc FAD and B.Sc IDD courses.
- Six seats are available for Karnataka Civilians (Students who have passed 12th Std
- Examination from Karnataka State Board Examination only) for both Courses.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- non refundable
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit/ Credit Card/Net Banking
- Admission is through Computer Based Online Admission Test (OAT)
Exam Pattern for CBT/CAT
- Exam Type: Computer Based Online Test
- Type of Question : MCQ type question
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours
- Exam Language : English only
- Total Marks : 100 marks
- Negative Marking : There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- The test will have the following components:-
- Intelligence and Reasoning Test.
- General Awareness Test.
- English Language Competency & Comprehension Test. (including short essay)
For more details and apply, please visit the official website