Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication announces Entrance Exam for Admission to PG Diploma Courses for Session 2022, Apply now
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication PG Diploma Admission – Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication New Delhi invites application for admission to various Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Mass Communication through the Entrance Exam for the academic session 2022-23
Interested candidates can check more details on Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication PG Diploma Admission 2022 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, the application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
PG Diploma Courses Offered
- Television & Radio Journalism / Production
- Advertising & Marketing Communication
- Digital Media & Online Journalism
- Corporate Communication & Event Management
- Business & Financial Journalism
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication PG Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms: 16th February 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam & Interview: 18th February 2022
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication PG Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University
- After successfully completing the above Post Graduate Diploma, students are fully qualified to join the industry and start their careers. However, those of you who want to opt for higher studies are eligible for direct admission in 2nd year of MA in Journalism & Mass Communication in UGC recognized.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of the qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication PG Diploma Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.apeejay.edu/
- Prospectus can be obtained from the Institute on payment of Rs.900/- in cash or by post by sending DD for Rs.900/- in favour of “Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication”, payable at New Delhi.
- Aspiring candidates should return the Application Forms duly filled in to the Admissions office by the stipulated date addressed to The Registrar, Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Apeejay Campus, Sector-8, Dwarka Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 077
- Application Fee – Rs.900/-
- Mode of Payment – Offline through Demand Draft or Online through NEFT / RTGS / Net Banking
- Admit card can be downloaded from the website https://www.apeejay.edu/
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date
- Selection of PG Program through a two-step process
- Admission through Entrance Test: Candidates are required to appear for the entrance test conducted at the institute campus.
- Direct Admission (through Interview): There will be Direct Admission for those students with 60% and above marks in graduation, those pursuing final year but have 60% & above marks in their first two years are exempted from the written test
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: General Awareness, General Knowledge and Current Affairs (50 marks) or; Questions related to the field of chosen course (50 Marks)
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website