Annamalai University announces Admission to UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Program for Session 2021-22
Annamalai University Admission 2021 – Online applications are invited for admission to the following on-Campus Undergraduate, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma and Certificate Programs offered by various faculties of Annamalai University for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check complete details on Annamalai University Admission 2021 from the post below.
Courses Offered and Faculties
- Faculty of Arts & Faculty of Indian Language : M.A., MBA., M.S.W., M.Com & M.Lib.I.Sc.
- Faculty of Science : M.Sc., M.C.A., BPT, M.P.T. & Certificate course
- Faculty of Nursing : BSc Nursing, PB BSc Nursing MSc Nursing,
- Faculty of Marine Sciences : M.Sc. & M.F.Sc.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology : B.E. (Part time), B.Pharm – Lateral Entry, M.Pharma- Master of Pharmacy, D. Pharma, M.E., M.Tech., Skill Development Programs
- Faculty of Fine Arts : M.F.A., B.F.A. & Title of Isai Kalaimani
- Faculty of Education : B.Ed., M.Sc. Applied Psychology, B.P.Ed, P.G. Diploma in Gym Instructor, Diploma in Gym Instructor, M.Ed., M.Sc. Yoga, M.P.Ed., P.G. Diploma in Gym Instructor, Diploma in Gym Instructor
- Faculty of Agriculture : M.Sc. Agriculture & M.B.A. Agriculture Business M.Sc. Horticulture
- Faculty of Arts, Science and Marine Science & Indian Languages : Five years Integrated programs
Annamalai University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application registration commencement :- 24th June 2021
- Last date for submission of online application :- 23rd July 2021
- The Filled in online application should reach office on before :- 29th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University Admission 2021
- UG Programs : 10+2 with minimum marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- PG Programs : Bachelor’s degree with a minimum in aggregate from a recognized University
- For all the courses, eligibility details, visit the website http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
Annamalai University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Online Mode : Candidates can be filled online application form through the University website http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
- Offline Mode : Application Form may be downloaded from the University website http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
- The filled in online application/download applications form along with enclosure shall be sent either by Speed Post or Registered Post or in person the Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002
- For B.Pharma Programs (Others/SC/ST Candidates) :- Rs. 800/-
- For Pharm D. (6 Years) Programs (Others/SC/ST Candidates) :- Rs. 600/-
- For MSc(ag)/MSc(hori)/MBA(Ag busi)/ME/M.tech/B.Ed./M.ed. (Others Candidates) :- Rs 500/- (SC/ST- Rs. 1000/-)
- For All MA/MSc/MCom/ M.Lib.I.Sc/MSW/MPT Sports/BSc Sports : (Others Candidates) :- Rs 200/- (SC/ST- Rs. 400/-)
- For All five year int prog MA/Msc/Mcom (Others Candidates) :- Rs 200/- (SC/ST- Rs. 400/-)
- For BPEd/MPEd (Others Candidates) :- Rs. 300/- (SC/ST- Rs. 600/-)
- For All PG Diploma Programmes (Others/SC/ST Candidates) :- Rs. 200/-
- For B.Sc.(Hons) in Agri (self supporting)(Others/SC/ST Candidates) :- Rs. 1500/-
- For All MSc Agri/Horti/MBA (Agri. Business)/ (Self supporting)(Others/SC/ST Candidates) :- Rs. 2000/-
- For B.Sc. (hons) in Agriculture/Horticulture/BFSc (Others Candidates) :- Rs. 800/- (SC/ST – Rs. 400/-)
- For All Diploma/Certificate Program (Others/SC/ST candidates ) :- Rs. 100/-
- For D.Pharm (Others/SC/ST Candidates) :- Rs. 400/-
or more details and to apply online, please visit the official website