Annamalai University Tamilnadu announces Admission to M.Sc program in Biochemistry and Biotechnology for Session 2021
Annamalai University M.Sc Admission 2021 – Annamalai university invites applications for admission to M.Sc in Biochemistry and M.Sc Biotechnology offered by the Dept of Biochemistry and Biotechnology for the academic session 2021.
Interested candidates can check more details on Annamalai University M.Sc Admission 2021 from the page below.
Annamalai University M.Sc Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application : 1st week of September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University M.Sc Admission 2021
- M.Sc. Biochemistry – A pass in B.Sc. Biochemistry / Biotechnology/Microbiology / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology with not less than 50% of marks in Part–III.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology – A pass in B.Sc. Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology / Botany / Zoology with not less than 50% of marks in Part–III.
Annamalai University M.Sc Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission should Register and apply only through online by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website Portal.
- The online application Number should be quoted in all future correspondence
- The filled in online application should be downloaded and sent with all the enclosure with Online Payment Details / Demand Draft, either by Speed/Registered post or in person to The Registrar Annamalai University Annamalainagar chidambaram cuddalore district tamil nadu pin-608002 and should reach on or before 10.08.2020 – 5.30 p.m.
- Demand draft for All M.A/M.Sc./M.Com./M.Lib.I.Sc./All Music Programme Rs 200/- for SC/SCA/ST and Rs. 400/- for Others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalai Nagar / Chennai.
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed online application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Annamalai University within the date and time specified. Applications received by Speed post/courier or any other means, after the last date & time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- The University shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.,
- Request for extension of time for submission of documents called for, after the specified date and time will not be entertained.
- Any supporting documents received after the due date or application without required documents/particulars will not be entertained.
- Photocopy/ Fax copy of the application will not be accepted.
Reservation of seats
- Candidates belonging to ST/SCA/SC/MBC/DNC/BC/BC (Muslim)/OC communities will be made as per rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Among the above reservations, 5% of seats have been included for differently abled persons as per norms laid down by the Government.
- Selection of candidates to the above programs will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the qualifying examination, besides an interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website