Anna University announces Admission to M.Sc. Program 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
Anna University M.Sc. Admission 2022 – Online applications are invited for first year admission to M.Sc. (2 years) Degree Programs offered in University Departments of Anna University, Chennai for the academic year 2022-23.
Anna University M.Sc. Admission 2022
- MSc (2 yr) Degree Programme in Mathematics; Materials Science; Medical Physics; Applied Chemistry; Applied Geology; Electronic Media; Multimedia (Specialization in Visual Communication)
- Commencement of Online Registration of Applications : 10th April 2022
- Last date for Registration and Online Submission : 11th May 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination : 04th June 2022 (Saturday)
- The candidate must have passed the degree in the relevant field (as given below) with (10+2+3 / 4 years) pattern from a recognised University.
- Candidates appearing for the final semester/year examination in April / May 2022 may also apply for admission.
- Mathematics : B.Sc. Mathematics (or) B.Sc. (Applied Science)
- Materials Science : B.Sc. Physics with Mathematics as an Ancillary Subject (or) B.Sc. Applied Science
- Medical Physics* : B.Sc. Physics with Mathematics as an Ancillary Subject (or) B.Sc. Applied Science
- Applied Chemistry : B.Sc. Chemistry (or) B. Sc. (Applied Science)
- Applied Geology : B.Sc. (Geology / Applied Geology)
- Electronic Media & Multimedia (with specialization in Visual Communication) : B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.E. / B.Tech. Or Any other Bachelor’s degree with a Media Component like B.A. Journalism, B.V.A., B.F.T., B.V.C., B.M.M.C., B.M.M., and B.Des.
- Candidates can apply through official website https://admissions.annauniv.edu/cfa/msc22.html
- Candidates read all the instructions before applying.
- For General category : Rs.1,000/- (+18% GST)
- For SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu : Rs.500/- (+18% GST)
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- The admission is based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- Exam Duration : 2 hours
- No. of questions : 100
- No. of alternative answers : 4
- Mark for every correct answer : 1
- Max. marks : 100
- Negative marks for every wrong answer : 1/3
- Remarks : Multiple shading will be considered as the wrong answer and 1/3 mark will be reduced. No deductions will be made for the questions unanswered.
- Following subjects based on B.Sc. (Major) Subject
- 1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Chemistry 4. Geology 5. Media Science.
- Exams conducted at Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli and Tirunelveli.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website