Alliance University Bangalore announces Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management Admission 2023
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2023 – Alliance University (AU), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program offered at Alliance School of Business for the session January 2023 intake.
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2023
Executive PGDM with specializations in
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : November 10, 2022
- Date of commencement : January 21, 2023
- Admission to the Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- Graduation from a recognized University.
- A minimum of two years full-time work experience
- Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply online through official website https://apply.alliance.edu.in/epgdm
- Interested candidates read all guideline admission to the Executive PGDM program.
- Demand draft should be made in favor of “Alliance University – School of Business” payable at Bangalore
- Examination fees extra (INR 1000/- per subject).
- Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card).
- Once you complete the payment, you will receive a notification email acknowledging your payment.
- Candidates are required to appear for the Personal Interview.
For more detail and online apply through official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022