Aliah University announces Admission Test (AUAT) 2022 for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses, Apply Now
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2022 – Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2022 is an entry level examination being conducted by Aliah University for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in Engineering and Technology, Basic Sciences, Management and Business Administration, Humanities and Social Sciences for the academic year 2022-23
Check the post below for more details on Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2022.
- Engineering and Technology : 4 years B.tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Compute Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering; 3-years BCA; Lateral Entry to the 2nd Year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Compute Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Science : 3 year B.Sc.(Hons) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology and 4 years B.Sc in Nursing Program
- Humanities and Social Science : 3 Year B.A (Hons) in Arbic, Bengali, English, Urdu, History, Islamic Theology, Islamic Studies and 3 year B.A/B.Sc. (Hons) in Geography, Economics
- Management and Business Administration : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Central for UG : 3 year Kamil/B.A. in Theology (Hons)
AUAT Dates 2022
- Online Submission of Application form Start :15th May 2022
- Last date for on Online Submission of Application form (UG) : 05th June 2022 (tentative)
- Last date for on Online Submission of Application form (PG): 10th June 2022 (tentative)
- Online availability of admit cards UG : 15th June 2022
- Online availability of admit cards PG : 24th June 2022
- Last date for uploading marks of qualifying exam (Result awaited UG candidates) : 30th June 2022
- Last date for uploading marks of qualifying exam (Result awaited PG candidates) : 30th July 2022
- Examination date of AUAT 2022 : 16, 25, 26th June 2022 & 02nd – 03rd July 2022
AUAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For B.Tech Program : Applicants must have studied physics, Chemistry, Mathematics of at least 100 marks each in 10+2 level and have secured at least 60% overall in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Must have passed each subject individually.
- For B.Tech (Lateral Entry) : Applicants must have passed Diploma in respective/Allied Engineering Programmes and have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (if CGPA, then equivalent to 60%)
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics : Applicants must have studied physics, Chemistry & Mathematics having at least 100 marks in total in each final examination of the 10+2 pattern, secured at least 60% in Physics and 60% in aggregate in 12th level.
- Master of Business Administration : Applicants must have secured at least 50% in aggregate and 50% in English in 10+2 pattern in any branch from a recognized board.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (WBCHSE), West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education (WBBME), Central Board of Secondary Education (New Delhi) (CBSE), Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC), etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- The upper age limit for undergraduate programmes is 22 years as on 1st July 2022 except for 3 years B.A. in Islamic Theology and 3-year B.A. in Islamic Studies -25 years and for 4- year B.Sc. in Nursing-27 years.
- The minimum age for admission to B.Tech Programmes is 17 years.
- Though the upper age limit is mentioned above, all the applicants of undergraduate programmes who have passed the qualifying examination before 2020 are not eligible to take admission in the year 2022.
- All subject wise eligibility criteria check on the Prospectus https://aliah.ac.in/
AUAT Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply through official website https://aliah.ac.in/
- All Candidates wishing to take admission to Aliah University must apply through an online mode of application, the link for which will be given on the university website on the scheduled date.
- Candidates (for B.Tech, BCA, Lat. & Nursing programs) who wish to appear AUAT-2022 must also apply through the online mode of the application process through the same link provided on the university website.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents during application.
- After submitting the online application successfully a confirmation sheet/application pdf bearing the full application summary with the photo & signature of the candidate will be generated by the system. The application is not complete until the confirmation sheet is generated.
- Candidates have to download and print the confirmation sheet and should preserve the same carefully.
- The admissions to all the courses offered by the university are based on the AUAT 2022.
- Selection and admission procedure of the candidates in Aliah University is based on four stages: Ranking, E-Counselling, Allotment and Admission.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website