Ajeenkya DY Patil University announces Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2022 for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses, Apply now
Ajeenkya DY Patil University ACET 2022 – Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune invites applications for Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2022. The University conducts ACET 2022 to grant admission to students in variousUndergraduate and Postgraduate courses for the academic year 2022
Applications for the same can be submitted online through the official website of the University.
- School of Engineering : B.Tech & M.Tech
- School of Design: B.Des., M.Des., & PGDP in Design Driven Entrepreneurship
- School of Management : BBA & MBA
- School of Law : Integrated BA LLB, LLB & LLM
- School of Hotel Management : BHM & Bachelor of Science Culinary Art
- School of Liberal Arts : B.A Liberal Arts Specialization in English Psychology Economics International Studies
- School of Architecture : B.Arch & M.Arch
- School of Information Technology : MCA & BCA
- School of Film and Media : B.Sc. Animation and VFX , BBA Media and Communication
Ajeenkya DY Patil University ACET Dates 2022
- ACET – Registrations Open : 01st February 2022
- Last date to submit application : 30th March 2022
- ACET – Studio Test /GD /PI (Whatever applicable) : 15th April 2022
- Declaration of Result : 20th April 2022
- Commencement of Academic year : August second week Tentatively
Ajeenkya DY Patil University ACET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- B.Tech Program : Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category and a person with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- M.Tech Program : B.E. /B.Tech. or AMIE or equivalent in Mechanical or Manufacturing or Industrial & Production or Mechatronics or Automobile Engineering or Production Engineering or Material & Metallurgy with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category and person with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- B.Des. Program : Pass in 10+2 or 3 years Diploma by the Central / State Government or equivalent qualification from any Board.
- M.Des. Program : B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in any branch of engineering with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category)
- MBA Program : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category and person with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- BBA Program : 10+2 examination in Science or Commerce or Arts from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board or a course recognized as equivalent thereto by the University.
- Integrated BA LLB Program : Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category).
- LLB Program : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category)
- LLM Program : LL.B. or an Equivalent Degree with 50% marks.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management : Pass in 10+2. Min 45% Marks( 40% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category)
- B.A Liberal Arts Program : Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category).
- B.Arch Program : Pass in 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or pass in 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- MCA Data Science : Any graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering, or any approved University) is eligible to apply.
- BCA: XII’th in Arts / Science or Commerce
- B.Sc. Animation and VFX : Pass in 10+2 in Arts, Science & Commerce stream with a minimum overall aggregate of 45% for open category and 40% for reserve category
- BBA Media and Communication : XII’th in Arts or Science or Commerce
Ajeenkya DY Patil University ACET Application Process 2022
- The ACET Application Form 2022 is available in online mode only on website https://adypu.edu.in/
- Candidates can successfully register for ACET 2022 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Firstly, aspirants need to register first by providing the basic information such as Applicant’s name, Email ID and Mobile Number. On successfully creating the account, the candidate will receive a User ID and Password on their registered email id
- Next, applicants need to fill in the required information such as Personal Details, Program Name to apply for, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Details, and Employment Details
- After entering all the details, applicants need to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph. The photograph for uploading should be of png/ gif/ jpg/ jpeg format
- Candidates can now proceed to make payment for the application fee. The application fee is to be paid by online mode only via Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Registration Fee : Rs.2000/-
- Mode of payment : Online through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
ACET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Online mode (Computer Based Test)
- Type of Question : Multiple Choices Questions
- Duration : 2 hours
- Total No. of Questions : 100 Questions
- Marking scheme : There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website