AIIMS Jodhpur announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program for January 2022 Session, Apply online
AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission – All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program offered by various departments for the academic session 2022 (January).
Check out complete details about AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission 2022 like, application form, eligibility, selection process, number of seats, application date and more from the page below
- Duration: Minimum three years. However, the maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years.
- PhD Department: Anaesthesiology; Biochemistry; Forensic Medicine; Pharmacology; Anatomy; Biochemistry; Microbiology; Physiology; Anatomy; Community & Family Medicine; Otorhinolaryngology; Physiology; Biochemistry; Community & Family Medicine; Paediatrics
AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process : 04th February 2022
- Last date of Online Application Process : 28th February 2022 05.00 PM
AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A degree of Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences or Laboratory Medicine with at least 60% marks OR;
- A degree of Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or MDS or an equivalent degree or Diplomat of the National Board of Exams OR;
- A degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or BDS with a minimum of 55% of the aggregate marks in the professional exams
- Requirement for Admission of Foreign Nationals
- Foreign nationals are required to send their application through Diplomatic channels. They are also required to appear in the Competitive Entrance Exam along with other candidates.
- No Institute Fellowship will be provided to Sponsored/Foreign candidates
AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidate can apply online through the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- All applicants are required to visit the website regularly since all subsequent Corrigendum/ Addendum/Updates will be uploaded on the website only
- Stage I: Consists of a written exam in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of theory and clinical/practical/lab based multiple-choice Question (MCQs) and Short Answer Question (SAQs).
- Stage II: Candidates who secure 50% or more in stage I will be eligible for stage II (Departmental clinical/practical/Lab-based assessment). However, the number of candidates called for stage II shall not exceed three times the number of seats advertised.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website