ANGRU Gunter (Andhra Pradesh) Postgraduate Courses Admission 2021 Application Form, Dates
ANGRAU PG Admission 2021 – Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the various Postgraduate programs offered by the university for the academic year 2021-22
PG Admission in ANGRAU
- The PG /Ph.D admission in ANGRAU for the Academic Year 2021-21 will be made by preparing a merit list with weightage for academic record and ICAR – AIEEA (PG) / AICE marks.
- M.Sc. (Agribusiness), M.Sc. (Home Science)
- MBA (Agribusiness Management)
- M. Tech (Agricultural Engineering), (Food Technology)
- Ph.D. (Agriculture), Ph.D. (Home Science), Ph.D. (Agril. Engg. & Tech.)
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application Form: 19th November 2021 (10:00 AM)
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Application Form: 02nd December 2021 (11:59 PM)
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree examination specified against each course from the A.N.G.R. Agricultural University or from any State Agricultural University (SAU) or Central Agricultural University (CAU).
- Candidates passed out from private Agricultural Universities/Colleges not accredited by ICAR will not be considered for admission.
- Admission into Masters courses, in the qualifying examination, the candidates must have secured minimum OGPA of 6.60 / 10.00 (SC/ ST- 5.60/10.00) or 2.60 / 4.00 (SC / ST2.20 / 4.00) or 60% marks in traditional system (SC / ST- 50%).
- Doctoral courses, Master of Science or an equivalent exam in Agriculture (or) Home Science/ (or) Agricultural Engineering, as the case may be, in the concerned field of specialisation at least with 60% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of exam or an OGPA of 2.60 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 6.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system.
- The upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st July of the year of admission
- Applications and prospectus will be available on the website www.angrau.ac.in.
- Separate application should be submitted for each course alongwith the copies of certificates and the Registration Fee
- The selection shall be based on the Entrance Test conducted by ICAR. The entrance test shall be covering all relevant subjects.
- On the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Entrance Test, a merit list will be prepared.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website