National Institute of Technology Rourkela Announces MBA Admission 2022, Apply Now
NIT Rourkela MBA Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites online applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the session 2022-24
Interested candidates can check more details on NIT Rourkela MBA Admission 2022 from the page below.
- The application form will be available for online submission : January 1st, 2022 (Saturday)
- Closing date for online application: February 15th, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Last date for receipt of Hard copy of Application form : February 21st, 2022 (Monday)
- Publication of list of applicants called for GD and Personal interview in the Institute website : February 21st, 2022 (Monday)
- GD, Personal Interview (Online) – (Tentative) : February 26th and 27th 2022 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Result announcement (Tentative) : March 02nd, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Date of admission (Tentative) : March 31st, 2022 (Thursday)
- Registration for the 1st Semester (Tentative) : July 25th, 2022 (Monday)
- Starting of class for the 1st Semester (Tentative) : July 28th, 2022 (Thursday)
- Any Graduate with 60% or 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) and 55% or 6.0 CGPA in case of SC/ST candidates in the qualifying degree, from the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- Admission Test : Our institution uses the CAT/ XAT/MAT/CMAT score for short-listing/selecting candidates for our PostGraduate Programme(s) in Management (MBA).
- Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may submit online application at http://eapplication.nitrkl.ac.in following the instructions:
- Applicants are advised to (a) read the advertisement carefully, (b) Pay Rs. 500/- only towards application Fee through SBI Collect in the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=1509159 and (c) fill up and submit the online application form accordingly.
- Applicants are required to send hard copy of the signed application form along with the payment acknowledgement to the HOD, School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha, Pin: 769008, in a closed envelope superscribed with “Application for MBA admission 2022-24”. However, the candidates called for interview are required to submit signed copy of the application form and a set of photocopies of all certificates to the HOD at the time of interview. They also need to produce original certificates from HSC onwards for verification to the Academic Office at the time of admission.
- The applicant has to appear for CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT test (or any National level test) and simultaneously has to apply for School of Management, NIT Rourkela.
- Depending upon the Test Score, Career credentials and other achievements, the candidate will be called for GD/PI. In the second step, the School will select candidates out of prospective pools on the basis of Test Score, GD /PI performance, Work experience and career marks.
- The following method will be used to calculate the final score.
- Test Score (CAT/ XAT/MAT/CMAT) : 40 Weight
- Career Marks : 30 Weight
- Work experience : 10 Weight
- Group Discussion Score : 10 Weight
- Personal interview Score : 10 Weight
For more details and apply please visit the official website