Mody University Lakshmangarh announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
Mody University MBA Admission – Mody University, Lakshmangarh (Rajasthan) invites applications for admission to two-years MBA Program offered by School of Business of the academic year 2022-24 Batch.
MBA Specialized offered
- Human Resources Management
- Social Innovation Management
- Family Business Entrepreneurship
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
Mody University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application: Ongoing
- Last Date for Applying : January 2022
Mody University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates having valid CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ CMAT/ MAT entrance test scores and minimum 50% marks (or Equivalent Grade Point) in Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent].
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination may also apply(subject to fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions).
- Those who do not have a CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ CMAT/ MAT score may beasked to take our MMET (Mody Management Entrance Test).
Mody University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.modyuniversity.ac.in/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application fee : Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or offline mode
- Must uses CAT and NMAT by GMAT for short listing candidates for all the above programmes
- Candidates have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by the IIMs or NMAT conducted by GMAC.
- Final selection process will consider performance in the CMAT/NMAT and subsequent Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website