Hyderabad Business School announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
Hyderabad Business School MBA Admission 2022 – Hyderabad Business School (HBS) a constitute of GITAM University invites applications for admission to two-year Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs for the academic year 2022-24
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Health Care Management)
- Executive MBA
Hyderabad Business School MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Started
- Last date to Apply: 04th April 2022
Hyderabad Business School MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants to the MBA Program must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by August 20, 2022.
Hyderabad Business School MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply for admission in one of the following modes:
- Application can be accessed and submitted through official website www.ghbs.in by making online payment of Rs.800/-
- Application Form and Brochure can also be downloaded from the official website.
- Application and brochure can be obtained in person at the admission office of GITAM Hyderabad Business school campus by making payment of Rs. 800/- and The filled in application can be submitted at the ITAM Hyderabad Business school campus.
Submission of Application Form
- The Filled in application along with a DD for Rs. 800/- drawn in favour of GITAM Hyderabad Business school payable at Hyderabad can be posted to Admission office, GITAM Hyderabad Business school, GITAM Hyderabad Campus, Rudraram (V) Patancheru (M), Sangareddy (Dist), Hyderabad-502329.
- Admission is through GAT-2022. Candidates with valid MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT scores are exempted from GAT-2022.
- An entrance test conducted by GITAM Hyderabad Business School, GAT 2022 is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests and is optional for those who already possess any of the above scores.
- Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the GMAT at a test centre outside India, not earlier than November 2022, and submit such scores while applying to GITAM HBS.
- It may be noted that GITAM HBS uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admission and IIMs have no role in the conduct of GITAM Hyderabad Business School academic programme.
- Candidates who have appeared for GAT 2022 or furnished valid CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ XAT/NMAT /ATMA score and have applied to GITAM HBS will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, GAT 2022 /CAT / MAT/ GMAT/ATMA /XAT/NMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Group discussion, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process
- The objective is to assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website