BML Munjal University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
BML Munjal University MBA Admission – BML Munjal University invites applications for admission to 2-year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs for the academic session 2022.
Read on for more details on BML Munjal University MBA Admission 2022.
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource
- Operations & SCM
BML Munjal University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Application Start : 14th October 2021
- Applications Close : 12th January 2022
- Application Start : 13th January 2022
- Applications Close : 09th February 2022
- Application Start : 10th February 2022
- Applications Close : 11th March 2022
- Application Start : 12th March 2022
- Applications Close : To be announced
BML Munjal University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with a percentage of 50% or more / an equivalent grade. Final-year undergraduate students can apply.
- For Business Analytics, applicants with BTech/BCA/MCA/BSc/BSc (Economics) or any other degree from a recognized institution with computer science as one of the electives will be preferred.
- The applicant is required to have completed one of the following entrance examinations: CAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT or BMU-MAT (BMU’s Management Aptitude Test).
- The programme is open to students with and without work experience. However, work experience is not mandatory.
BML Munjal University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- BMU accepts applications online on its Admissions Portal only (https://www.bmu.edu.in/)
- Submit the completed application form along with relevant attachments, marksheets and certificates and the application fee.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- BMU accepts CAT/ NMAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT or BMU-MAT (BMU’s Management Aptitude Test) test scores.
- The application form can be submitted even if a student has appeared for the Test and is awaiting test scores and graduation results. The form will be opened for inclusion of test results in case scores are awaited. (Please note that the earlier information submitted cannot be changed or edited, and only test results can be added in.)
- Short-listed candidates will appear for a Personal Interview (PI) including a Case Discussion.
- BMU will give provisional offers to selected candidates who are in their final year of graduation, and final offers are subject to verification of marksheets by BMU.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website