SMVDU MBA Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Katra notifies admission in MBA program for academic session 2019 through CAT
SMVDU MBA Admission 2019 - Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU), Katra has announced admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program (Admission through CAT 2018 ) for the year 2019-20
Also See :¬†MBA Admissions
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) was established under the Jammu And Kashmir Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Act, 1999. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) has declared the notification for admission in MBA Programs.
- SMVD University offers Scholarship in form of Tuition Fee waiver to meritorious students admitted to MBA Programs as follows:
- Above 85 percentile in CAT - Full Tuition Fee waiver for 1st year & 50% Tuition Fee waiver for 2nd Year
- 80 to 85 percentile in CAT - Full Tuition Fee waiver for 1st year only
- 75 - 80 percentile in CAT - 50% tuition fee waiver for 1st year only
- *This is apart from the normal scholarship scheme wherein students shall have to secure a minimum CGPA in the preceding semester to become eligible for the award of scholarship under SMMSS scheme for all subsequent semesters.
SMVDU MBA Admission 2019 Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Admission Form at SMVDU Website: 17th December 2018
Eligibility Criteria for SMVDU MBA Admission 2019
- Candidates must be a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply, subject to their passing the examination before the admissions are finalized.
Selection Procedure for SMVDU MBA Admission 2019
- The eligible applicants shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2018 will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Essay Writing.
- SMVD University shall use the CAT Score 2017 only for shortlisting the candidates for admission to two years MBA program. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program
- Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.1100/- in form of Demand Draft in favor of Registrar Sri Mata Vaishno Devi University, payable at Jammu/Katra.
SMVDU MBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates need to download the Application Form from the Website www.smvdu.ac.in
- The aspiring candidates have to appear in the CAT 2018 exam notified by advertisement through IIMs CAT 2018, the details for which can be obtained from website www.iimcat.ac.in.
- The candidates seeking admission in the MBA program in the School of Business, Faculty of Management, SMVDU, shall have to apply separately to the School of Business, SMVDU along with CAT 2018. Application form can be submitted through online mode only
For more details visit www.smvdu.ac.in
SMVDU Katra, Kakryal, Katra - 182320 (J&K) (Recognized under section 12 (B) & 2 (f) of UGC Act, 1956), Website www.smvdu.ac.in