International School of Business and Media (ISBM) Pune announces PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2023-25, Apply now
ISBM PGDM Admission 2023 – International School of Business & Media (ISBM) has invited online applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2023-25.
ISBM PGDM Admission 2023
Dual Specialization PGDM Programs offered
- Human Resource Management
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Supply Chain & Operation Management (Only for Engineers)
- Media & Communication
- Business Analytics
- Application Forms Open: 04th Oct, 2022
- Application Forms Close: 20th January 2023
- Early Bird (Application Fee: Rs. 500/-): 04th Oct to 04th Nov 2022
- Application Fee : Rs.700/-: 05th November to 15 th Dec 2022
- Application Fee : Rs.1200/-: 16th Dec to 20th Jan 2023
- Group Discussion & Personal Interviews: February 2023 onwards
- PGDM Programme Commencement: June 2023
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (for General category) and a minimum of 45% marks (for Reserved Category) having Indian nationality.
- Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply provided they complete all degree requirements by September 30, 2023.
- All AICTE programs require a test score (CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT) and 50% in graduation.
- Interested candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can click on http://www.isbm-admission.com/ to fill up the Application form online.
- Send the duly filled Application Form along with Demand Draft of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune and send it to the registered campus address labelling it to ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune
- Application fee without Late Fee – Rs. 700/-
- Application fee with Late Fee – Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Offline through Cash or DD of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune
- Selection procedure as per AICTE regulations; candidates with any one of the scores of CAT /XAT /ATMA /JMET /CMAT will be considered for selection. Any change in AICTE regulations regarding admission will be notified on the institute website.
- Final selection is based on the Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Competency Test (if applicable) are conducted to evaluate a student on Communication skill, Personal Impact, Team Work, and Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents, Attitude and Behavioral Traits.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022