International School of Business and Media (ISBM) Pune announces PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2022-24
ISBM PGDM Admission – International School of Business & Media (ISBM) has invited online applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2022-24
Read on for more details on ISBM PGDM Admission 2022
2-years Dual Specialization PGDM Programs
- Human Resource Management
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Supply Chain & Operation Management (Only for Engineers)
- Media & Communication
- Business Analytics
ISBM PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Forms Open: 4th October, 2021
- Application Forms Close: 27th January 2022
- Early Bird (Application Fee: Rs. 400/-): 04th October to 15th Nov 2021
- Application Fee: Rs. 700: 5th Nov to 31st December 2021
- Application Fee: Rs. 1200/-: 1st Jan to 27th Jan 2022
- Group Discussion & Personal Interviews: Onwards February 2022
- Admission Process Close Batch: 2022-24: 30th March 2022
- PGDM Programme Commencement Date: Onwards June 2022
ISBM PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (for General category) and a minimum of 45% marks (for Reserved Category) having Indian nationality.
- Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply provided they complete all degree requirements by September 30, 2022.
- All AICTE programs require a test score (CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT) and 50% in graduation.
ISBM PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can click on http://www.isbm-admission.com/ to fill up the Application form online.
- Send the duly filled Application Form along with Demand Draft of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune and send it to the registered campus address labelling it to ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune
- Application fee without Late Fee – Rs. 700/-
- Application fee with Late Fee – Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Offline through Cash or DD of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune
- Selection procedure as per AICTE regulations; candidates with any one of the scores of CAT /XAT /ATMA /JMET /CMAT will be considered for selection. Any change in AICTE regulations regarding admission will be notified on the institute website.
- Final selection is based on the Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Competency Test (if applicable) are conducted to evaluate a student on Communication skill, Personal Impact, Team Work, and Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents, Attitude and Behavioral Traits.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website