Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management (PGDFM) Admission 2022
IIFM Bhopal PGDFM Admission – Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal has issued a notification for admission to the fully residential two years Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management (PGDFM) Program for the academic session 2022-24
Candidates can check the complete information of IIFM PGDFM Admission 2022 from the page below.
About the Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry management (PGDFM) is a two-year fully residential Post Graduate level program. This is the 35th Batch, IIFM PGDFM Alumni hold top positions in various disciplines across the world. The Course offers Specializations in Development Management, Conservation and Livelihood and Environment Management
IIFM Bhopal PGDFM Admission Dates 2022
- Start Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application For CAT/XAT applicants : 10th February 2022
IIFM Bhopal PGDFM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (it may also be referred to as Persons With Disability (PWD) categories), awarded by any of the universities.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Apply and appear for CAT 2021 / XAT 2022.
IIFM Bhopal PGDFM Admission Application Process 2022
- Online through www.iifm.ac.in/admission and remit the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Application fee Rs. 1000/- for GEN/NC-OBC/DA category Rs. 500/- for SC/ST.
- Please click on the link to enquire/register online: https://iifm.nopaperforms.com/lp/marketing/enquiry.html
- Admission through CAT 2021 and XAT 2022 followed by Personal Interviews which will be conducted Online.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website