YVUCET 2020 – Yogi Vemana University invites applications for admission to Postgraduate, M.Sc. Integrated, Bachelor of Fine Arts and P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts Courses of University and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21 through the Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) 2020. Application for the same can be submitted only through online mode from May 29 to June 30, 2020.
Check the post below for more details on YVUCET 2020 such as eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, exam pattern, etc.
1. M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry (Organic), Material Science and Nanotechnology, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Genetics and Genomics, Geology, Microbiology, Physics, Psychology, Zoology, Food Technology, Computational Data Science
2. M.Sc. Integrated (Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and Earth Sciences)
3. M. Com (Commerce)
4. M.A. in Economics, English, History and Archaeology, Journalism and Mass Communication, Political Science and Public Administration, Telugu, Rural Development, Urdu
5. M. P. Ed.
6. M. Ed.
7. B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts
8. PG Diploma in Theater Arts
YVUCET 2020 Important Dates
- Start of Registration of Online Application form – 29th May 2020
- Last date for Online Registration with Registration Fee (without late fee) – Extend to 26th September 2020
- Last date of Online Registration with Registration Fee (with Late fee of Rs.500/-) – Extend to 27th to 30th September 2020
- Last date for Uploading of online Application – Extend to 01st October 2020
- Date of Exam (YVUCET-2020) (Tentative) – To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Yogi Vemana University Admission 2020
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For the M.Sc. courses where the admission is based on the B.Sc degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks.
For M.Sc. 5-year integrated
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam intermediate/equivalent with M.P.C/Bi.P.C with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%.
- The aggregate marks in B.P.Ed. should be 40%.
- The candidates should have passed intermediate/equivalent with any subjects/3 years Diploma in Fine Arts with a minimum of 40% marks.
For P.G. Diploma
- For admission into P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts which is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subject should be of 40% of marks. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for writing the entrance test of any course.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for the tests. But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time of admission through YVUCET-2020.
- Candidates who qualify themselves in the YVUCET-2020, but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for admission.
YVUCET 2020 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website www.yvudoa.in
- The application should be submitted only online at the website www.yvudoa.in by registering the name and other details
Steps for online registration:
- Step 1 Read the eligibility conditions for the test and subject to be taken (E.g. Test 102-Botany)
- Step 2 Go to the website www.yvudoa.in and click the “Apply online”
- Step 3 Select the subject from the list which ultimately displays the test to be taken.
- Step 4 Fill the name, address and other details and press the submit button.
- Step 5 It will redirect you to the payment screen.
- Step 6 Payment for the application is only through online by Debit/Credit/Net Banking
- Application Fee without charges – Rs. 600/-
- Application Fee with charges – Rs.1100/- (Rs.600 + Rs.500)
- Mode of Payment – Through online by Debit card/ Credit card/Net Banking
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum percentage of marks, when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the next qualified candidate in rank order is entitled for admission into such course.
- All admissions pertaining to all the colleges would be made at the office of the Directorate of Admissions, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
- Candidates have to attend the counseling at the allotted venue, date and time at their own expenses with the required documents and fees.
YVUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Offline mode
- Duration – 90 Minutes
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Question – 100 Question
- Marking Scheme – no negative marking.
- Language – The question papers will be in both English and Telugu
- Exam centers – Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa only
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card/Hall tickets
- Hall tickets will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website www.yvudoa.in by entering the application number given in the print out of the application.
- YVUCET-2020 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission. The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully till the end of admission process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website