YMCA University BSc (Hons.) Admission 2018
YMCA University Faridabad announces Admission to B.Sc (Hons.)in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or session 2018-19
YMCA University B.Sc Admission 2018 - YMCA University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to B. Sc (Hons.) in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry for the academic session 2018-19
Also See : B.Sc Admission 2018
- Opening of Online Application Portal: 11th June 2018
- Closing of Online Application Portal: 03rd July 2018
- Date of 1st Counseling: 16th & 17th July 2018
- Date of 2nd Counseling: 23rd July 2018
- Date of 3rd Counselling(if seat remains vacant): 30th July 2018
No. of Seats
- B.Sc (Hons.) Physics - 60 Seats
- B.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics - 60 Seats
- B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry - 60
Duration for B.Sc (Hons.) Program
- The normal duration of the course for regular candidates shall be 3 years. Teaching in each academic year is divided into two semesters.
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate(47.5% for SC/ST) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and must have passed in each of the concerned three subjects (as supported by the Certificate issued by the recognized examining body).
- Result awaited (Qualifying Exam.) candidates need not to apply.
Mode of Admission
Admission will be made on the Basis of merit of qualifying exam. i.e. 10+2/equivalent Examination.
- The reservation policy of the Haryana Govt. shall be applicable and all reserved seats are meant for Haryana Domicile Candidates only
- Before filling the Online Application Form, the candidates are required to read the Information Brochure / guidelines/instructions available on University website carefully.
- Candidates will submit their Application Forms online on the University's website: www.ymcaust.ac.in
- Candidates are required to bring all their original Certificates along with two sets of self-attested photocopies on the day of counseling.
YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad
(Department of Humanities and Sciences), Est. by Haryana State Legislative Act No-21 of 2009 and Recognized by UGC u/s 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC Act 1956, NH-2, Sector-6, Faridabad-121006 (Haryana), Email: email@example.com, Contact No.: 0129-2310115, Website www.ymcaust.ac.in
|Mangalayatan University PhD MPhil Admission 2019 - Apply Now|