Whistling Woods International announces Admission to UG PG Courses 2021
Whistling Woods International Admission 2021 – Whistling Woods International (WWI) Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Undergraduate, Integrated and PG Diploma Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Read on for more details on Whistling Woods International Admission 2021 such as the program offered, application form, eligibility criteria, fees, etc.
- B.Sc. /B.A. in Filmmaking with specialization (3 Years)
- B.A. in Screenwriting (3 Years, 6 Semesters)
- B.A in Acting: (3 years)
- BA in Music Production & composition (3 years)
- B.A. in Music Composition & Production (3 years)
- BBA in Media & Communication (3 Years)
- BA in Fashion design (3 years)
- Integrated BA+ PG diploma in visual communication design (4 years)
- Integrated B.Sc/ BA + PG diploma in animation (4 years)
- Integrated B.SC/BA + PG diploma in game design (4 years)
- PG Diploma in Media & Entertainment (2 years)
- PG Diploma in Experience Design (UI/UX design): (1 year)
- Advanced diploma in acting (2 years)
- Advanced diploma in Filmmaking with specialization (2 years)
- Diploma in screenwriting, (1 year)
Whistling Woods International Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Admission Process :- Ongoing
- Exam Date :- 22nd to 24th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Whistling Woods International Admission 2021
- 10+2, IBDP or equivalent from any Recognised Board /University
Whistling Woods International Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.bitsadmission.com/
- Candidates can apply and follow the self-explanatory process.
- Candidates will need to register online prior to filling the application form. A registered mobile number and email ID will be required to generate a username and password essential for filling the application form.
- Application Fee – Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through the Online Payment Gateway only.
- The Selection will be based on General Aptitude Test, Creative Ability Test, Personal Statement of Purpose & Personal Interview.
- All components of the Selection Process will be held in WWI Campus in Mumbai, and will be completed in a single day. Students /parents will have to make their own travel arrangements and also stay arrangements, if applicable
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website