WBBPE DElEd Admission 2020, Notification, Application form, Dates
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) notifies DElEd Admission 2020
WBBPE DElEd Admission 2020 - Online applications are invited for admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular/Face to Face Mode) of the Session 2020-22 in the NCTE-recognized and West Bengal Board of Primary Education affiliated institutes of the State of West Bengal.
Read further for more details on West Bengal DElEd Admission 2020
About the Program
- From this 2020-22-Session one unit (fifty intake) of Santali medium D.El.Ed Course will be opened (only for the applicant domicile in West Bengal) at the Second Campus of Jhargram DIET at Ramgarh, District -Jhargram in terms of the order of the Department of School Education (And);
- The D.El.Ed. Bengali medium one unit of 50 students will remain at Jhargram DIET, District-Jhargram
West Bengal DElEd Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last date of submission of online application forms - 14th September 2020
Board will prepare and approve the merit lists digitally - 22nd September 2020
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal DElEd Admission 2020
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen
- Candidates should pass the H.S (+2) Exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board / Council / University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (where aggregate is given)/aggregate of the best five (where no aggregate is mentioned).
- There is, however, a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/Ex-Serviceman category. Where there is no aggregate marks, 50% / 45% of the total of the best five scores excluding EVS (where it is not an elective subject) for eligibility will be counted.
- Candidate must have studied and passed at the Higher Secondary level Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali as a compulsory subject, carrying the weightage of 100 marks for admission to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali medium Institutions (as the case may be). Must have studied English of 100 marks as the Second/other language.
- The age limit should be 35 years for General Category candidates, 40 years for SC and ST candidates, 38 years for OBC-A & OBC-B candidates, and for PH-candidates 45 years.
West Bengal DElEd Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application Form for Two Year D.El.Ed. Course admission is available now on West Bengal Board of Primary Education official Website http://wbbprimaryeducation.org
- Candidates should fill required details carefully in an online application.
- Personal email id and mobile number should also be filled in online Application
- Candidates are required to upload the photograph, signature in the appropriate place.
Candidates should pay through online.
For SC/ST/PH - Rs. 50/-
For Others - Rs.100/-
- Reservation of seats shall be made as per the State Government norms.
- 4% (i.e. two out of fifty) of the seats shall be earmarked for applicants coming from the Vocational Stream Course (+2 Level) under any recognized Board/University/Council or its equivalent, regardless of categories.
- 5 (five) seats in D.I.E.Ts, Govt./Govt. Sponsored/Govt. Aided Primary Teachers’ Training Institutes will be kept reserved for in-service primary teachers and having 50% or 45% (as the case may be) at the H.S. (+2) Exam
- Such teachers will have to be duly deputed by the competent authority
- Selection of students on mentioned course will be done on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination (i.e/ 12th)
- Students are advised to fill all qualification details carefully in application form, to increase chance of selection
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website