Vignan Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (VFSTRU) notifies Admission to PhD Program 2020
VIGNAN University PhD Admission 2020 – Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University) invites application for admission to Full-Time/ Part-Time PhD Programs in Engineering, Science, Management & English Streams for the academic session 2020-21.
Read the post below for more details on VIGNAN University PhD Admission 2020
PhD Program offered (Full-Time/Part-Time)
The PhD Program is aimed at giving a broad based training in the concerned field in addition to specialization in a particular area.
The institution offers PhD Programs in
- Humanities Streams
VIGNAN University PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of PhD Applications – 25th August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for VIGNAN University PhD Admission 2020
- Engineering Disciplines – Candidates must have obtained PG degree or equivalent in any one of the relevant engineering specializations as recommended by the respective departments.
- Management Studies – candidates must have a Masters Degree in Business Management or any Masters degree with relevant experience.
- Biotechnology, Sciences & Humanities – Candidates must have a relevant PG degree or equivalent degree as recommended by the respective departments
- However, a candidate with an interdisciplinary requisite qualification may be considered for admission with the approval of the concerned department and RMC.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree; however
VIGNAN University PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates may apply online through website www.vignan.ac.in
- Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University) receives Ph.D applications throughout the year. But admission tests will be conducted twice every year December / January and July / August.
- Attach a DD of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of VFSTR Application Account payable at Guntur, to the filled in application form and send it to the Dean – Admissions, Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University), Vadlamudi-522 213, Guntur (dist.), A.P.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-
- Marks in B.Tech / UG & M.Tech / PG) and the institution last attended for Bachelors’ and Masters’ degree (Maximum 20% and 30% marks respectively), previous experience (each year 1 mark up to max. 5% marks), publications (2marks/Journal paper & 1 marks for conference paper up to maximum 5 % marks), written test (15% marks) and interview (25%marks).
- Eligible candidates have to appear for a written test and interview.
- All the candidates are required to qualify in a written test conducted by Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University). Candidates, who have qualified in the GATE/CSIR/NET/CAT exam, are exempted from written test for Ph.D admission.
- Admitted candidates will report to the concerned department; a committee appointed by HoD will allot Research Supervisor for each candidate on mutual consent.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website