SVKM’s NMIMS announces Admission to Five-year Integrated M.Sc.Ph.D. program in Biological 2021
SVKM’s NMIMS Integrated M.Sc. Ph.D. Admission 2021 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, NMIMS, (Sunandan Divatia School of Science), Mumbai has invited applications for admission to 5-year Integrated M.Sc. & PhD (Biological Sciences and Chemistry) Programs at Sunandan Divatia School of Science, Mumbai Campus for the academic year 2021-22 batch
- Integrated M.Sc. Ph.D. in Biological Sciences
- Integrated M.Sc. Ph.D. in Chemistry (Specialization in Analytical Chemistry & Organic Chemistry)
SVKM’s NMIMS Integrated M.Sc. Ph.D. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu :- 16th March 2021
- Last date of online Registration :- 09th June 2021
- Call letters available on website :- 12th June 2021
- Document upload for Personal Interview :- 12th June to 14th June 2021
- Conduct of Written Test and Personal Interview :- 16th to 19th June 2021
- Declaration of First Merit List will be available on website :- 25th June 2021
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees (first merit list) :- 26th June to 01st July 2021
- Declaration of Second merit list on website (If required) :- 05th July 2021
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees (second merit list) :- 06th July to 11th July 2021
- Commencement of Course :- July 2021
- Integrated M.Sc Ph.D Biological sciences: 5 seats
- Integrated M.Sc Ph.D Chemistry*(Specialization in Analytical Chemistry & Organic Chemistry): 5 seats
- Intake subject to change based on availability of number of applicants
Eligibility Criteria for SVKM’s NMIMS Integrated M.Sc. PhD Admission 2021
For Integrated M.Sc. Ph.D. in Biological Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Applied Biology, Life Science, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology) or Chemistry, Physics(2 years of Biology at Graduate level), or B. Pharm., B. E./B. Tech. (Biotechnology and Biochemical
- Engineering) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
For Integrated M.Sc. Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in any branch of Chemical Sciences or Biochemistry/Bachelor of Pharmacy from any recognized University/institute with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the Final year Examination may also apply.
- All Eligible candidates would have to appear for a Written Examination conducted at NMIMS, followed by a Personal Interview.
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply & register as per UGC guidelines.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their Under-Graduation from overseas Board/ Universities.
SVKM’s NMIMS Integrated M.Sc. Ph.D. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the Instruction sheet, Important dates & also Terms & Conditions given in the online application form available on the website.
- Please upload the document using the link given in the Call letter (Wednesday, 23rd June 2021). It is an important and primary requirement to upload the mandatory documents before the Entrance test.
- Registration Fees of Rs. 1,500/- (Nonrefundable).
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test (70 Marks) followed by Personal Interview (30 Marks)
A) Written Test
Biological Sciences: –
- A – Logical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language – 20
- B – Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Life sciences & Biochemistry – 50
- Total – 70
- A – Logical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language -20
- B- Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry & Analytical Chemistry 50
- Total – 70
- Duration : 2 hours
- All Questions are compulsory & in multiple choice format
- No negative marking
B Personal Interview: 30 marks
- Merit list will be based on combined score of written test & Personal Interview
For more details & apply online, visit the official website