|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
SVKM’s NMIMS Sunandan Divatia School of Science announces Admission to Integrated M.Sc. in Biological Science Program 2022, Apply now
SVKM’s NMIMS Integrated M.Sc. Admission 2022 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, NMIMS, (Sunandan Divatia School of Science), Mumbai has invited applications for admission to 5-year Integrated M.Sc. in Biological Science Program at Sunandan Divatia School of Science, Mumbai Campus for the academic year 2022-24 batch
SVKM’s NMIMS Integrated M.Sc. Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration on Website: 26th February 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration: 17th July 2022
- Declaration of First Merit List: 20th July 2022
- Document Upload & Payment of Admission Fees (First Merit List): 21st July – 26th July 2022
- Declaration of Second Merit List (if required): 29th July 2022
- Document Upload & Payment of Admission Fees (Second merit List): 30th July – 06th August 2022
- Commencement of Classes: August 2022
- Integrated M.Sc. in Biological Science Program: 30 Seats
SVKM’s NMIMS Integrated M.Sc. Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Biology as compulsory subject & 60% aggregate marks in Science stream.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in online registration/e-admission form (if selected) 10th /10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all subjects for which candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven)
- Candidates should have passed all the subjects appeared for in the applicable examination/s
- Aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board/Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration
SVKM’s NMIMS Integrated M.Sc. Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the Instruction sheet, Important dates & also Terms & Conditions given in the online application form available on the website.
- Please upload the document using the link given in the Call letter. It is an important and primary requirement to upload the mandatory documents before the Entrance test.
- Registration Fees of Rs.2000/- (Nonrefundable).
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Merit list will be based on Biology marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent exams and additional 5 marks for those who scored 60% and above in Chemistry.
- Selection will be solely based on merit. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable as shall be binding on all concerned
For more details & apply online, visit the official website