Shivaji University, Kolhapur announces Admission to PG Diploma Courses in Economics for Session 2021, Apply now
Shivaji University PG Diploma Admission – Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Department of Economics invites applications for admissions to P.G. Diploma Courses in Economics for the academic year 2021-22
PG Diploma Course Offered
- P. G Diploma in Foreign Trade (Import & Export)
- P. G Diploma in Agri-Business
Shivaji University PG Diploma Admission Date 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Applications Form: 06th December 2021
Shivaji University PG Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Passed Any Graduate / Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Any student (M. A., M. Sc., M. Com., MBA, M. Tech. etc) of this university or any other university can also apply for these courses.
- Any person who is in service also can apply but must have a graduate degree of any Faculty.
Shivaji University PG Diploma Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/
- Admission procedure for PG Diploma mentioned above courses has been started in the Department of Economics. Application forms are available in the Department of Economics, Shivaji University Kolhapur.
- The Duly filled application forms with photograph and attested graduate final year mark list should be submitted to the office of the Department of Economics, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, on or before 06th December 2021.
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed application procedure available on the website.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website