Shivaji University Master of Science (M.Sc) Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Shivaji University notifies M.Sc. Program Admission 2019
Shivaji University M.Sc Admission 2019 - Shivaji University, Kolhapur invites applications for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc.) Program for the commencing year 2019-20.
Shivaji University M.Sc Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of the receipt of application Regular Fee of Rs.300/- for Online Entrance Examination: 04th May 2019
- Late Fees of Rs.800/- (Rs300/- + Rs. 500/-) per subject up to: 07th May 2019
- Super Late Fees of Rs.1300/- (Rs.300+ Super Late Fee Rs. 1000/-) per subject) up to 11th May 2019
See: MSc Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for Shivaji University M.Sc Admission 2019
M. Sc. (Environmental Science) :
- B. Sc. with Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Statistics / Mathematics /Pollution / Environmental Science /Biochemistry./Geography (B.Sc. / B. A.) / Microbiology / Electronics/Computer Science Agriculture / Biotechnology / Nano Science and Technology as the Principal / Subsidiary subject.
M. Sc. (Applied Chemistry) :
- Eligibility of Course: Admission to the M. Sc. Applied Chemistry course will be open to candidates passing B. Sc degree in Chemistry of Shivaji University or any other statutory university, Institution in India or abroad with minimum 55% marks the candidate should have Chemistry as a principal subject of study at B.Sc. Course.
M. Sc. (Industrial Chemistry):
- Admission to the M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry course will be open to candidates passing B.Sc degree of Shivaji University or any other statutory university in India or abroad with minimum 55%marks and Chemistry as a principal subject of study.
M. Sc. (Agro chemicals and Pest Management):
- B.Sc./ Chemical Engineering graduates with Plant Protection/ Chemistry/ Botany/Agriculture/ Bio Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology as the Principal/Subsidiary Subject and any two of the following as Subsidiary subject such as Chemistry/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture/ Zoology/ Microbiology/Horticulture / Plant-Protection.
M.Sc. Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Environmental Biotechnology
- A candidate possessing B.Sc Degree with minimum 50% marks with Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Botany/Zoology/ B,Pharm/ MBBS/ B.E./ B.Sc. Agri/ life sciences as principal subject with chemistry at B.Sc. I,and who have passed the entrance examination conducted by the Shivaji University shall be held eligible for admission to M.Sc Course in Biotechnology. Students from other Universities with B.Sc. General degree and who have passed the entrance examination conducted by the University are also eligible.
M. Sc. (Computer Science)
- B. Sc. (Comp. Science/BCS/B.Sc. Maths./Stats/Electro) or B. Sc., having Computer as one of the subjects at the final year of degree.
M. Sc. (Food Science and Technology):
- Candidate possessing B.Sc. Degree from Shivaji University with minimum 50% marks. Bachelor degree from Shivaji University in Food Science and technology, Food Science and Quality control, Food Technology and Management, Agriculture, Horticulture and Home Science with minimum 50% marks. Students from other universities with B.Sc. degree in general, Agriculture and Horticulture with minimum 50% marks B. Sc. Microbiology, Bio-Technology, Chemistry, Zoology.
- All the candidates eligible as mentioned with above eligibility criterion have to pass entrance examination conducted by the Department of Food Science & Technology, Shivaji University.
Shivaji University M.Sc Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate must apply online on the University website ‘http://online.unishivaji.ac.in’
- Candidates need to pay the applications fees of Rs. 300/- through Online Payment Gateway facility.
For more details visit the university website: http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/