Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission – Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar Srinagar invites online applications from candidates of (i) J&K, (ii) SKUAST-K in service (iii) NRI-NRIs / other states/ Union Territories, Foreign Nationals for admission to the PhD Degree Program offered by the University for the Academic Session 2023
Read further for more details on Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission 2023.
Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission Dates 2023
- Commencement of submission of online application form: 28th December 2022
- Last date for submission of online: 10th January 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: To be notified shortly
- Test Centre : Main Campus, Shalimar, Srinagar
- Date of Research Aptitude Assessment (RAA): To be notified separately
Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Passed Master’s Degree in the concerned/related subject (for some specified subjects only) with minimum CGPA of 6.50 on 10.00 scale or 65% marks (in traditional system) from an Institute/University recognized by the ICAR/UGC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in 10+2+4 & 5+ system only.
- All eligibility criteria please check on the website.
Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission Application Process 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission and be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission
- Before applying online, the candidate must ensure that he/she has deposited the application fee of INR 3000/-, in favour of Comptroller, SKUAST-K) and have scanned their photograph, signature, and thumb impression along with payment receipt and keep them readily available.
- INR 3000/1st Sitting (One Discipline)
- INR 1000 each for more than one sitting/Discipline (non- refundable)
- Mode of Payment – Through online or offline mode
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to appear in the University Entrance Test (UET) comprising 120 multiple choice objective questions to be attempted in 2 hours for 90 marks.
- The selection will be purely based on the marks secured in the University Entrance Test followed by Research Aptitude Assessment for 10 marks and accordingly a merit list will be drawn.
- All the selections made by the University to the program shall be provisional until the final determination of eligibility of the candidates by the University authority.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website