Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission 2021 – Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir invites online applications from candidates of (i) J&K, (ii) SKUAST-K in service (iii) NRI-NRIs / other states/ Union Territories, Foreign Nationals for admission to the PhD Degree Program offered by the University for the Academic Session 2021
Read further for more details on Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission 2021
Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
Commencement of submission of online/offline application form – 16th February 2021
Last date for submission of online/offline Application Form – 28th February 2021
Date of Entrance Test – To be notified shortly
Declaration of Result (By or before) – To be notified shortly
Date of Research Aptitude Assessment (RAA) – To be notified shortly
Test Centre(s) – Main Campus, Shalimar
Eligibility Criteria for Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission 2021
- Passed Master’s Degree in the concerned/related subject (for some specified subjects only) with minimum OGPA of 6.50 on10.00 scale or 65% marks (in traditional system) from an Institute/University recognized by the ICAR/UGC.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree with 10+2+4/5.
Sher-e-Kashmir University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in.
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission
- Before applying online, the candidate must ensure that he/she has deposited the application fee of INR 3000/-, in favour of Comptroller, SKUAST-K) and have scanned their photograph, signature, and thumb impression along with payment receipt and keep them readily available.
Application Fee – Rs. 3000/-
Mode of Payment – Through online or offline mode.
The selection will be purely based on the marks secured in the University Entrance Test followed by Research Aptitude Assessment for 10 marks and accordingly a merit list will be drawn.
All the selections made by the University to the program shall be provisional until the final determination of eligibility of the candidates by the University authority.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar, Srinagar, 190025, (Jammu & Kashmir), Tele/Fax: 0194-2461544, 2461271, 2463998, Website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in