Regional Institutes of Education Common Entrance Exam (RIE CEE) 2021, Registration, Important Dates
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) announces Common Entrance Exam (CEE) 2021
RIE CEE 2021 - National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has conducted the Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for admission to various courses offered by the Regional Institutes of Education located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, Shillong and Jhajjar (Haryana)..
Candidates can check more details about RIE CEE 2021, like eligibility, syllabus and exam pattern, etc., from this page.
Courses offered by the RIE located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, and Shillong
- B.Sc.B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
- B.A.B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
- M.Sc.B.Ed. (Six Year Integrated)
- B.Ed. (Two Year)
- M.Ed. (Two Year)
Courses offered at Prarambh School for Teacher Education Jhajjar, Haryana
- B.Sc. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
- B.A. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
Important Dates RIE CEE 2021
- RIE CEE 2021 Registration Starts: 20th May 2021
- RIE CEE 2021 Registration Ends: 30th June 2021
- RIE CEE 2021 Admit Card Download: 10th - 18th Jul 2021
- RIE CEE 2021 Exam Date: 18th Jul 2021
- Last date of submission of qualifying marks for candidates appearing of B.Sc B.Ed, BA B.Ed and M.Sc ED: 25th July 2021
- Last date of submission of qualifying marks for candidates appearing of B.Ed and M.Ed: 30th July 2021
- Declaration of Result for B.Sc B.Ed, BA B.Ed and M.Sc ED: 01st August 2021
- Declaration of Result for B.Ed and M.Ed: 05th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for RIE CEE 2021
- RIE CEE has provided different courses and Eligibility Criteria is given below
- B.Ed.: Candidates with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/ Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science or Mathematics or in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Social Science/Humanities are eligible for admission to the program (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates)
- B.A. B.Ed.: +2/Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science/Commerce/Arts with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying exam (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates)
- B.Sc. B.Ed.: Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) (Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) (Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
- Must have passed +2/Sr. Sec. or any equivalent exam recognized by university / Board with at least 60% marks (55% for SC candidates of Haryana only). The exam should be recognized by MDU Rohtak affiliating University of Prarambh.
- M.Ed.: M.Ed. Program should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade (relaxation by 5% for SC/ST/PwD Candidates) in B.Ed. / B.A.Ed./ B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed./B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed. (with bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science)
- M.Sc.Ed.: M.Sc. Ed (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at +2 level. Candidate must have passed +2/Hr. Sec/Sr. Sec or any equivalent exam recognized by University / Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate to the qualifying exam. The qualifying exam should be recognized by the affiliating university of RIE, Mysuru.
RIE CEE 2021 Application Process
- Applicant, you are welcome to the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Common Entrance Exam (CEE) - 2021 online application form submission portal at www.cee.ncert.gov.in or https://cee.ncert.gov.in/
- It is advised to check Eligibility Criteria for RIE CEE courses before applying. Candidates can use their valid Email Id and Mobile number to register themselves.
- To complete the process, the Application Fee can be submitted online. In addition, as per the Eligibility and interest Candidates can choose to apply for more than one course.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the form carefully.
- For General/OBC Category - Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD Category - Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment - Online through Payment gateway
- Group A: B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.B.Ed.
- Group B: B.Ed
- Group C: M.Ed
- The exam pattern is as follows-
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Language: English & Hindi
- Number of Test Booklets: One set of Booklet for each group
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks for correct answers, 0.5 marks of negative marking for wrong answers, No marks for unattended questions
- Levels of Question Paper: Higher/SSC Level, Graduation Level, Professional Education Level
Distribution of Question and Marks
|Sections in Exam||
Language Proficiency In English
Teaching Aptitude / Attitude
- Candidates will have to download their admit card from 10th to 18th July 2021. Print this Admit Card and bring it along with you for the common entrance exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website