Ravenshaw University PhD Admission 2020, Application Form, Dates
Ravenshaw University Cuttack announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program 2020
Ravenshaw University PhD Admission 2020 – Ravenshaw University Cuttack has invited online applications for admission to Ph.D Programs offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2020-21 through the Entrance Test.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details Ravenshaw University PhD Admission 2020
Ph.D. Program Offered
1. Applied Geography
6. Computer Science
17. Political Science
Ravenshaw University PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last date for online application
20th October 2020
Date of Entrance Examination
09th and 10th November 2020
Entrance Examination Centre
Ravenshaw University, Cuttack
Date of Viva-voce Test
18th November 2020
Date of Admission
26th November 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Ravenshaw University PhD Admission 2020
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme.
- For Computer Science a student having M.Sc. or an equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR M.Tech./M.E./MCA/MBA/ or an equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade is eligible.
Ravenshaw University PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Ravenshaw University Website www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in/ &
- The candidate can apply for both the programmes paying their respective application fee. His/her rank will be notified in both the programmes and viva voce will be conducted separately for both the programmes.
- All applicants should have a valid email ID before applying for admission into Ph.D. program. All applicants should keep ready a scanned copy of a passport size photograph and scanned copy of signature (all in .jpg / .JPEG file format) before filling up the online application form. All communications from the University to the candidates will be through website
- All documents will be signed by the candidate as proof of self attestation. Submission of incorrect information may lead to cancellation of admission, and make the candidate liable for criminal proceedings.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card after the registration of application form and successful payment of the application fees.
Mode of Payment
Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
The merit list for admission into Ph.D. Programme will be prepared on the basis of the two-stage selection process.
Stage 1 of the test will involve a Common Entrance Test (CET) for Ph.D. programme, consisting of a written entrance test. The minimum qualifying marks of the written entrance test is 50%.
Those who qualify Stage 1, will be called for an assessment of their analytical – cum- research aptitude, which will be based on their writing skill followed by interview/presentation immediately.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website