Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Pharmacy Courses Admission 2019
Rajasthan Centralized Admissions to Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm) and Diploma (D.Pharm) Courses 2019 (RCA Pharmacy 2019)
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Pharmacy Admission 2019 - Application are invited for Centralized admission to Pharmacy Colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, to Pharmacy Degree (B. Phram) and Diploma (D. Pharm) Course for the academic year 2019-20.
Interested candidates can read the complete details of RUHS Pharmacy 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. on this page.
- Centralized admissions to pharmacy colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, for the session 2019-20 shall be made by the RUHS in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) (4 years duration)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) (2 years duration)
Important Dates for Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Pharmacy Admission 2019
- Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website: 28th June 2019
- Last date for depositing the application fees through e-Mitra centre/internet banking/bank challan: 13th July 2019 (5.00 pm)
- Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website: 13th July 2019 (12.00 midnight)
- Printing of admit Card: 15th July 2019 (evening)
- Computer based Examination: 19th July 2019 (tentative, Friday)
- Printout of the on-line application form (along with all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of admission
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacy Admission 2019
- All residents of India fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for RCA Pharmacy 2019 for admission to B.Pharm & D.Pharm Courses in a Govt. & Private self-Financed Pharmacy Colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, on the basis of the relevant rules of RUHS, Jaipur and directions of State Govt. / Supreme Court issued in case of P.A. Inamdar v/s State of Maharashtra.
- A pass in 10+2 examination or an equivalent exam with at least 45%marks [40% for candidates belonging to SC /ST / ST-STA /OBC (non-creamy layer) /MBC (non-creamy layer) of Rajasthan state]in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology/Mathematics in 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination
- A pass in 10+2 exam or intermediate exam or the first year of the three-year degree course or pre-degree examination or an equivalent exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics
- It is mandatory to pass in individual subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics
- As per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) notification, candidates from open school are also eligible for admission to B.Pharm. and D.Pharm courses.
- The reservation of seats will be made subject to statutory provisions of Govt. of Rajasthan for Rajasthan domicile candidates.
- Candidates seeking benefit of reservation shall be required to produce for verification, at the time of reporting at the allotted college, the caste certificate (SC, ST, OBC Non creamy layer, MBC Non creamy layer) or the additional category certificate (PwD, if applicable) issued by the competent authority and submit attested copies of the above documents.
- Admission to B.Pharm, D.Pharm courses through RCA Pharmacy 2019 is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
Tentative Seat Matrix (2019-20)
- Admission in the colleges will be made only after receiving permission of AICTE, New Delhi for the academic session 2019-20 and subsequent finalization of the list of colleges by RUHS for the purpose of making admissions.
- 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in the Government University / Department and 85% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses in private self-financed pharmacy colleges shall be filled through RCA Pharmacy 2019.
- Remaining 15% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses in each private self-financed college shall be filled under management quota by respective private self-financed college.
- As per the directions of the State Level Fee Committee, the interim fee structure for pharmacy courses for the session 2019-20 is as under:
- Govt. Department (PHTI, Jaipur) [B.Pharm] - Nil
- Govt. Department (PHTI, Jaipur) [D.Pharm] - Rs.15000/- p.a.; Rs.3000/- caution money (refundable)
- Private Self-financed Colleges [B.Pharm] - Rs.80500/- per annum + Rs.7500/- caution money (refundable)
- Private Self-financed Colleges [D.Pharm] - Rs.51750/- per annum + Rs.7500/- caution money (refundable)
- The computer-based admission test shall be held at Jaipur on 19th July 2019 (Friday). The details of the admission test will be made available at RUHS website in due course. Please refer to RUHS website regularly for latest update.
- The syllabus for the computer based examination is available at the RUHS website.
- For B.Pharm and D.Pharm, there shall be 100 objective type questions [tentative distribution: 50 questions of Physics (1 mark each) and 50 questions of Chemistry (1 mark each)]. Each question shall have four options to answer. There shall be no negative marking.
- Admit card with relevant instructions shall not be sent by post and will be available for downloading at the RUHS website.
- All candidates are required to appear in the admission test at their own expenses. No TA/DA will be paid the purpose. The appearance in the admission test will not confer any right upon the candidate to be admitted to pharmacy course.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the admission. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The RUHS reserves the right to create cities / centre(s) for RCA Pharmacy 2019 and also to call the candidates for the RCA Pharmacy 2019 at any city / centre, other than the one mentioned in the information booklet.
RUHS Pharmacy Admission 2019 Application Process
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application form etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
- IMPORTANT: HANDWRITTEN / TYPED / PHOTOSTAT COPIES / PRINTED APPLICATION FORM / SCREEN PRINTOUT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up on-line application form” available at the website.
- Note the ID and password for further steps. Keep it safe. website.
- Note the ID and password for further steps. Keep it safe
- For the admission test, separate instructions / guidelines will be provided to the candidates through newspapers / website etc.
- The decision of RUHS shall be final and binding to all. Candidates are advised to secure information regarding the admission from the website of RUHS www.ruhsraj.org
- All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750 for SC, ST category of Rajasthan state) using the procedure mentioned in the on-line application form (through Bank challan at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or Internet banking or through E-mitra).
- The application fee is not refundable, not transferable or adjustable for any future RCA Pharmacy.
- Any request in this matter shall not be entertained.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033, India, Email: email@example.com, Website www.ruhsraj.org